Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
Shes nasty that's what she is you can see it when her mask slips and she has a fit then puts her fake smile on camera.
Agrees, she puts on that filter too cause she thinks she's 20. She sits there in this haze, has the camera up high so she appears slimmer then cries im worried about dave, hes not well, i love him. Daves only usage is his money, his penis and his decorating skills. He's morbidly obese, she buys him tons of processed crap, full of cholesterol, salt, high in sugar and saturated fat. He carries a ton of fat around his stomach, visceral fat around his vital organs which is dangerous and all she's worried about is whats new in home bargains. She makes me vomit. She's poison, teaches her kids nothing, teaches the world nothing, except greed and use as much rescources as she can. I get she's got 11 kids, but they are not all very young, she should be cooking healthy meals, full of fibre, low in sugar high in taste. She just runs to the shop to buy cakes sandwiches and processed meals. Does she ever take her kids for a walk in the woods, it's totally free, teach them about whats really important, nature, the planet. Her kids are now all spoilt entitled little brats who demand everything and off she goes in her car again to furnish their needs. What will she do when she's older and all the kids have left home, old granny sitting with her filter on pretending she's slim and healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This is her come back story as if she has just had time of 🙄ehh Sam you didn't .... below it is her leaving story 😂
Screenshot_20221002-110919.png
Screenshot_20221002-110709.png

Marki

She actually cooks as well that’s another thing I like about her .. she gives the kids shit treats but feeds them all the veg too .. she is literally
Like me 😂😂😂😂

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
You're so right, probably goes back to her childhood. One thing I've wondered is has anyone ever had the time or inclination to tot up her food spend for a month that she reveals online? It must be approaching £1K a month now!
I would say she spends at least £400+ a week on food...

remember all the benefits they get for the kids with additional needs

CoverMeCagney

The pointless crap she buts ‘for the kids’

tat. And when did they last eat a healthy meal

all that money in a new kitchen and new rooms and the place is a shithole. She should be ashamed!

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
I must have missed the video where she told us she she'd won the lotttery, she spends money like its going out of fashion!!

Mopatopshop

I've always wondered what he actually does work-wise to cover living costs. The food bills alone are scary enough.
Doesn't he work for the council landscaping? I do believe the benefit cap doesn't apply if anyone in the family is registered disabled. Even so, I can't believe they have enough income to cover their expenses for a family of 14.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"there's 10 kids"

she's talks about them as if they're potted plants
---

Her oldest is 18 yet she's looking forward to doing things in the bus... shouldn't they had been doing that for 18 year anyway instead of trailing them round shops

Last edited:

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Latest slog:She says Scotland is still on her mind and been looking at properties there but she reckons Scotland wont want her brood there.

Scottish taxpayers wont be happy about another bunch of freeloaders.
She had had a drink in a recent slog and she has mentioned wanting a drink in this one but Jodie may spoil her plans apparently.
Must have forgotten she wasnt drinking anymore :unsure:

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Gummys disappeared now fat Sams back haha, honestly couldn't make this stuff up.

I haven't and won't be watching, I only went on and screenshot the junk, but omg a meal deal for lunch, I take it thats for the overweight boy that has them twisted round his finger and will only eat branded food

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Agrees, she puts on that filter too cause she thinks she's 20. She sits there in this haze, has the camera up high so she appears slimmer then cries im worried about dave, hes not well, i love him. Daves only usage is his money, his penis and his decorating skills. He's morbidly obese, she buys him tons of processed crap, full of cholesterol, salt, high in sugar and saturated fat. He carries a ton of fat around his stomach, visceral fat around his vital organs which is dangerous and all she's worried about is whats new in home bargains. She makes me vomit. She's poison, teaches her kids nothing, teaches the world nothing, except greed and use as much rescources as she can. I get she's got 11 kids, but they are not all very young, she should be cooking healthy meals, full of fibre, low in sugar high in taste. She just runs to the shop to buy cakes sandwiches and processed meals. Does she ever take her kids for a walk in the woods, it's totally free, teach them about whats really important, nature, the planet. Her kids are now all spoilt entitled little brats who demand everything and off she goes in her car again to furnish their needs. What will she do when she's older and all the kids have left home, old granny sitting with her filter on pretending she's slim and healthy.
Perfectly said 🙌🏼 aren’t some of her older children of working age? They’ll be zero work ethic amongst the lot of them. How long until she’s pregnant again?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She’s clearly & brazenly only moving there for the benefits. Has she EVER mentioned moving to Scotland before or having any ties there? Scumbags
She has mentioned Scotland a few times,

i don't think she's family here, she just wants a fresh start,

it's obvious it's for more benefits.

That's why the Sullivan family haven't moved back home to England where all their family is because they're raking it in,with Ben's small wage, and a fortune benefit top-ups for their 12 kids.

Big Sam sings from the same hymn sheet as Zoe.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She has never shown cat litter being bought in a haul so that proves they are shitting in neighbouring gardens she also called her neighbour a bastard because he nearly ran her cat down ....wait a minute Sam your fkn cats shouldn't be running wild all over the place it's not the neighbors fault.She keeps up a nice fake pretence but tbh I think deep down she is a cunt a lazy one at that and I certainly wouldn't want to be her neighbour with the menagerie of cats they probably have flees too and she lets them crawl all over the worktops after being out possibly raking through people's wheely bins ect 🤮