Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Daniel wanted the £4 pizza 🍕 sounds like Daniel is a little brat and he's needing told no ...is he the one that only eats sandwiches bought from a shop pre-made ? sounds like a little conman to me

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Looks like she cba getting them up and out to school either and she was complaining at the postman waking her up she's a lazy bitch

Alohomora

I love her channel and the hauls, a really lovely and genuine lady. Her and Dave make me laugh so much

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Two that i know of.

One kid only eats branded food🙄.
One kid is up all night and won't sleep.( Probably because he's on the game console).

She mentioned something about they wanted to do a hysterectomy but she refused.
Wonder why she refused? isn't 11 kids in a small house enough? plus that would be a end to her heavy periods.
I think she want another child and that's why she refused it🤦.

Does Dave think he's a big fertile man because he has 11 kids?

it takes a bigger man to say no to their wife and have less kids and give then a better childhood.

Their kids get took nowhere and it's a huge deal if they get took to a local beach for a hour.
She thinks because she gives them a full fridge of junk food that's her treating them.

It's a shame for her kids it really is,

no holidays, overcrowding, 5 dirty cats crawling everywhere and a lazy mother that keeps on wanting more kids to keep her at home.

She said in the car the excitement of the 9 month being pregnant ( or something along they lines) and that's it by with 🤔😮.

That's it by with ????? Sam this is only the start you have a new child.

That comment has proved to me she just likes to be pregnant for the attention, appointments ect then once the babies here that's it she cba.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Dave must be a bloody well paid gardener or whatever he is, she never stops spending, full house renovations too. All the kids benefits must amount to a lot to keep up that lifestyle!
Ps. That bloody laugh does my head in!

Beau2005

I really like Sam, I would be very surprised if this was true as they own their own home
You can get home improvement grants for a disabled child but I thought that was to make the home more accessible for the child. So I’m not sure if the work they had done would make them eligible. Unless it was to provide a bedroom for him on his own.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
You’d think Sam would focus on getting her kids fed before school instead of commenting on the sullivans youtube.

• Heart

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Shes Always moaning lately, she wants to think her self lucky she can afford to completely renovate her house! My kitchen is falling to bits but I can't afford to do anything about it! She wanted to get on with work on the house but had to go out for a sweeping brush and spent another £80 quid on food and a fortune in the toy shop! It will be all the Halloween and Xmas crap next, it's never ending spending, she's really starting to annoy me now!
If she kept away from the bloody shops for a couple of days the work would get done much quicker! Think she's lazy myself!

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I don’t want to slag off the kids but from the few glimpses we’ve had of some of them, they look like they’re carrying weight too. Along with the fact quite a few of her kids have health issues, you would think she’d make healthier meals?

I know she’s got the baby at home with her but she’s still got plenty of time during the day to make fresh meals, she just uses that time to go to B&M instead.

It always amazes me how influenced she is by other minor youtubers too. She’ll want to go to a place or try something because she’s seen it on someone else’s channel.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
So the kids have missed her slogging.Yeah okay 🐂:poop:

A meal deal for the kids packed lunch because we know she can't cope.

You can certainly see and hear she is struggling and has pregnancy diabetes again.

Wait until the next kid is here Sam you wont know whether your coming or going.

Giving Lucas processed crap snacks to keep him quiet and that pack of pork would not feed all of them surely?

Last edited:

TVDlover

Yeah she probably will. I always wonder who looks after the kids when they both go shopping on an evening?

Shes got 6 apples and 5 oranges!!! That covers 1 portion of fruit for 1 day!!! Wheres the rest of it? And 2 cucumbers and that little bag of lettuce are they gonna have 1 slice of cucumber each!!! She really pisses me off with her food shop shes absolutely clueless she could shop so much better with more variety and maybe cheaper if she planned her meals and stopped buying shit after shit.