Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
No cost of living crisis in their household :rolleyes:
All the benefits top ups they will be getting for their kids 💰💰.

Shame all they get is junk food and junk from B&M ect.

But get no actual holidays, or proper outing to Zoo's, Ice-skating ect, where memories get made.

Ooh well never mind, I suppose the boxes of icelolloys and continuous trips to the shops will have to do them.

Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
38?
Dave and her are both obese.
I think a few of the older boys are too, because the odd time you see their reflection, that's probably the real reason they're not on camera as she will be embarrassed, it's got nothing to do with her not wanting to exploit them because if that was the case she wouldn't be vlogging their home, clothes, presents and general private stuff.

She does nothing with her kids, no soft play, nothing.

It's only maybe the odd once in a blue moon trip to the closest beach a quick run around for half an hour and that's it, there's no picnic blankets or anything and she can't go a anywhere without going to a supermarket straight after.

Once a blue moon they get the cinema.

She probably only wanted Lucas to buy her another 5 year at home.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
All she says is,
I want this doing, I want that doing!
I want one of those, I bought this, I bought that, I got a coffee, a greggs etc, she never stops, what a boring selfish person she is!

I’m sure she said she was sending him back to school in the vlog where she had an attendance meeting with the school. Not that it will matter if he’s in school or homeschooled as they’re always off anyway.
I must've missed that vlog where she said that. It's a good thing he's going back, especially now she's having another.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I think she did say he’ll be having a tutor as well.
Yes I posted that before I finished the video, however everything she bought for his homeschooling was quite unsuitable. She would’ve been best waiting until she actually had the list of resources she needs or buying an age appropriate bundle from Facebook or something, there’s usually plenty of people selling/swapping them in homeschooling groups.

Even with a tutor I’m not sure he’ll have the motivation to actually learn much when his mum is also quite lazy and doesn’t have the drive to push him.

As part of his work they’re making a fakeaway pizza which wouldn’t be a bad idea if they actually made the bases themselves but she’s bought them so what is he actually learning from that? How to put toppings on?

• Haha

chazzlechuzzle

I felt really sad for Sam after tonight’s video for some reason. Her heart is in the right place but she’s in so deep with this many kids, including a young baby and now homeschooling. I don’t think she has a clue what she’s doing with the homeschooling but it was apparent she wants to try… I’m she’s trying hard to be happy but inside she is sinking imo.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's struggling to get them to school and the school feed them if she hasn't 😮,

i think she's needing Social work help.

She was having these problems before the 13th yet still wanted more🤦.

And every time she gets a food delivery she moans about it, so why bother?.

She bought three boxes of icelollys, then bought the smallest tub of raspberries in the shop, and bought 2 melon and grapes already cut in pots for "packed lunches" yet she has 12 in school and college but only bought two..

She's clearly to lazy to buy a melon and grapes individually and cut.

All Dave's wage and benefits go on bills and food.

Bet all they kids get over the holidays is a 20min run around a local beach and NO holiday as their mothers to lazy to budget properly and say no to junk food.

Marki

She washes all the clothes on quick wash I can’t just can’t watch anymore the grimy house is making me sick 🤢

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
According to social blade she's only making around £28 a week haha.

Now as a "troll" it's great for us to watch this car crash.

But if she was my relative, I would be begging her to stop filming.

It's not worth it, £28, FFS haha, to show your dump, to show the world your kids get no where, and still no holiday booked.

One of her boys was taking a tantrum, he sounds like a right brat.
Why keep it in, and talk about it, your exploiting them Sam.

Keep the vlogs coming Sam, they're honestly quite shocking tbh.

And this Halloween obsession has been going on from the actual summer holidays,
her rattling on about autumn, and glossing over the fact it was the school holidays, and she never took them a wee holiday.

Your aren't a good mother Sam.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wood79

Chatty Member
In another thread a boy (who was the same age as what Millie will be when this baby arrives) has started playing up taking tantrums ect ..the parents are desperate to label him 'Autistic' but he probably isn't, he's just unhappy and angry he's been cast aside as a new baby sibling has arrived and the poor boys feeling discarded
Wonder if Millie will feel like this 🤔
Sam has no room in her life for more kids in a already burst at the seems house she's a terrible mother imo having another there was no need whatsoever as she has a mix of sexes too, it's not like she was gender chasing that sadly some people do 😢

Why didn't she just love the TEN she has? why aren't they enough? I just don't get her what's wrong with her?
I subscribed to Sam but unsubscribed last summer when she said she was leaving you tube and wouldn't resubscribe when I knew she had come back. I was tired of her games by then and refused to play them by subscribing again. I haven't kept up with this thread either but just though I would have a look today and can see I have definitely missed some tea. I am shocked she is pregnant again with so many of her children seemingly having developmental problems.. I know she used to say she was clucky but I thought she had become good at talking herself out of it, obviously not. Just wow with the cost of living crisis too..

CoverMeCagney

What a disgrace of a haul!! How will that shitshow feed them??

mother YouTubers do it so much better than this absolute (greggs cheese and bacon) melt!!

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
His name is Lucas Jack.
Wasn’t she hinting at this baby having a more unique name? And the most unique she could come up with was Lucas?

I do wonder how the children in big families feel when another baby comes along? Do they just feel like they’re being replaced?

Still buying pointless tat I see! New mini bus for new adventures I.e trips to bm poundland and primark!!! they ain't going on any new adventures they never have done and wont start now shes really starting to get on my nerves now