Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went to New York I spent the entire time searching out different GG spots. Absolutely loved it!!! Disappointed I didn’t bump into Chuck Bass tho

I loved Rufus too - sometimes get that song 'Everytime' that Lincoln Hawk did in my head 🤣 I loved him and Lily together.
Ffs I can’t stop singing it now

EVERY TIME YOU WALK AWAY OR RUN AWAY YOU TAKE A PIECE OF ME WITH YOU THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rufus annoyed me so much with his "I'm a better person" attitude, and I just found him sleazy in general :sick:
To be fair, I just fancied him.

When I went to New York I spent the entire time searching out different GG spots. Absolutely loved it!!! Disappointed I didn’t bump into Chuck Bass tho

Ffs I can’t stop singing it now

EVERY TIME YOU WALK AWAY OR RUN AWAY YOU TAKE A PIECE OF ME WITH YOU THERE
I’ve been at a party when Ed was there and I’m sad to say, he was nothing like Chuck Bass.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think all GG fellas were a bit awful.. but on looks Rufus was also a ride!

Yeah Eds not a great person in real life from what i hear

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I just fancied him.

I’ve been at a party when Ed was there and I’m sad to say, he was nothing like Chuck Bass.
Same here. Rufus got annoying in the end, though most of the characters ended up annoying me to some extent! I did like him in the earlier seasons though.

Oh what party?! Do you have any tea? ☕

Reactions: 2
Same here. Rufus got annoying in the end, though most of the characters ended up annoying me to some extent! I did like him in the earlier seasons though.

Oh what party?! Do you have any tea? ☕
Not any tea really. It was a party full of MIC types of people. Actually some there went on to star on the show. He came there I think he had mutual friends. He was quite down to earth but, gave off slightly pervy vibes. He also was a lot smaller and not as good looking as I was expecting.

Worst moment in Gossip Girl!!!! What even was this, I can't even figure out what shape they are :sick: 😂 :sick: 😂

sub-buzz-1614-1597423342-3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Worst moment in Gossip Girl!!!! What even was this, I can't even figure out what shape they are :sick: 😂 :sick: 😂

sub-buzz-1614-1597423342-3.jpg
Haha, that scene always stayed with me too. The angle makes her look like she's got an uncooked chicken leg.

A friend of mine went to a tit local FE college with Ed Westwick! They haven't told me any tea apart from the fact he was much shorter than you'd expect. I'll try to dig for more info. The guy creeps me out a bit. I don't think he'll have much of a career in future.

I completely forgot Arnie Hammer had a cameo on this show. But apparently an old interview resurfaced where he heavily implied he was fired from the show. He was Serena's professor who was secretly dating her, and definitely left abruptly. I wonder what the hell went on there?

Haha, that scene always stayed with me too. The angle makes her look like she's got an uncooked chicken leg.

A friend of mine went to a tit local FE college with Ed Westwick! They haven't told me any tea apart from the fact he was much shorter than you'd expect. I'll try to dig for more info. The guy creeps me out a bit. I don't think he'll have much of a career in future.

I completely forgot Arnie Hammer had a cameo on this show. But apparently an old interview resurfaced where he heavily implied he was fired from the show. He was Serena's professor who was secretly dating her, and definitely left abruptly. I wonder what the hell went on there?
The professor was Colin (played by Samuel Page) Arnie played Gabriel the bf of Poppy with whom Serena went to Spain and came back because she thought they got married. He was quite shady and did some tricks to get Rufus money or something like that? And then fled (left the show).

Reactions: 3
Ah, thank you! I was getting Serena's tall and handsome boyfriends mixed up. I haven't watched the later seasons as much as the first few.

Started a thread for the HBO version. Dropping July 8

Wakey wakey. GG is here. BBC have bought you the drama starting Wednesday 25 August.

• Heart
Rewatching originally gossip girl for about the 20th time. It’s my go to easy watch. I love Blair and Chuck but I do also really like Blair/Dan.

Rewatching originally gossip girl for about the 20th time. It’s my go to easy watch. I love Blair and Chuck but I do also really like Blair/Dan.
I just finished my 7th? rewatch and I must say … I was disappointed with the later seasons. Especially 5 and 6 just didn’t compare to the first ones.
Still absolutely hated Blair and Dan - I think they just took too long for them to actually get together and Chuck still felt like the only option.

Also Nate and Sage (a minor!!!) just felt soo wrong. He really should have ended with Serena.

I just finished my 7th? rewatch and I must say … I was disappointed with the later seasons. Especially 5 and 6 just didn’t compare to the first ones.
Still absolutely hated Blair and Dan - I think they just took too long for them to actually get together and Chuck still felt like the only option.

Also Nate and Sage (a minor!!!) just felt soo wrong. He really should have ended with Serena.
I don’t think I like Nate with anyone, plenty of choices as well, who didn’t he date at some point 😅
---
Also I like Rufus/Lily together. I don’t like Rufus with anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4