Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never saw it when it was first out.
binge watched it over the summer. Was so so good. Loved all the characters, the fashion and the New York backdrop. Found chucks hairstyle in the first series hilarious, and fuxk did they look old to play teens 😂. Was a bit disappointed by the ending in terms of who ended up with who, won’t disclose for those that haven’t watched it all yet.

Reactions: 4
I never saw it when it was first out.
binge watched it over the summer. Was so so good. Loved all the characters, the fashion and the New York backdrop. Found chucks hairstyle in the first series hilarious, and fuxk did they look old to play teens 😂. Was a bit disappointed by the ending in terms of who ended up with who, won’t disclose for those that haven’t watched it all yet.
Do we have to do spoilers when it ended nearly 9 years ago? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who does everyone think the fittest boy was? Not just the main ones, including the many boyfriends

For me it was Carter Baizen😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chuck bass for me there is just something about a bad boy😍😍

Edit - obviously i don’t mean in the first season

Boy did he have a glow up

Reactions: 3
Chuck Bass, just not the season one haircut!

Also Bart Bass 😬

I clearly like a bad boy 🙈

I love GG. I feel like im the only person who preferred Serena over Blair though 😂
Not the only one. Blair was a brat (played by a brilliant actress), a glorious, well dressed, fascinating brat but still.

And possibly the most unpopular opinion of all... The only time I liked Dan was when he hooked up with Blair. And I hated Chuck too. I'm starting to question why I watched it now because they're all so terrible 😂

I can't actually rewatch knowing the end game pairings.

ETA: Nate was so pretty. Prettier than any of the girls

I finished watching it earlier this week - love it! Nate is gorgeous 😍 I knew Dan would be GG from the start.

Hated Serena’s dress at the end - looks like a Ferrero Rocher

Nate 😍

SO annoying about it leaving Netflix for HBO Max, a service that's inaccessible outside the US?! Ugh this reboot nonsense is even more annoying now 😤 😂

I loved having GG on, even in the background. I have some of the DVDs but it's not the same as being able to pop it on Netflix.

Reactions: 1
I stayed at the hotel where Serena lives the last time I was in New York. I highly recommend it to any fans.

I always fancied Nate but, he was just too pretty. I was always obsessed with Rufus. Also, I preferred Lily to Serena.

I stayed at the hotel where Serena lives the last time I was in New York. I highly recommend it to any fans.

I always fancied Nate but, he was just too pretty. I was always obsessed with Rufus. Also, I preferred Lily to Serena.
I'd love to visit that hotel, and the Empire hotel too! They apparently have a Chuck Bass cocktail 🍹 the whole show makes me want to go to New York, I've never been.

I loved Rufus too - sometimes get that song 'Everytime' that Lincoln Hawk did in my head 🤣 I loved him and Lily together.

Oh my word, I'm just realising that Gabriel was played by Armie Hammer 😐 🤢

• Wow
I loved Rufus too - sometimes get that song 'Everytime' that Lincoln Hawk did in my head 🤣 I loved him and Lily together.
Rufus annoyed me so much with his "I'm a better person" attitude, and I just found him sleazy in general :sick: