Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She's as balls deep in this thread as she made sure Kyle walker was in her to get her pay cheque Cairo goodman don't fucking give us it Loz 🤮🤣🫣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
If she thought she was attractive why does she never show herself without a filter ?

Why is she getting all this threading done so she doesn’t have her dads jaw anymore?

Why is she begging to be Persian, Caribbean brown?
Why does she get Tattooed lips?

it’s not us you need to convince…..

no offensive to anyone that does the above but really the woman doesn’t even wanna be herself.
Begging for money for hanging batty and Minge
F off

4FoxAche

VIP Member
You sure do put on a show hun keep it up 🙌🏽😂😂
She's aiming at Tattle now because too much of the truth is on here and she can't delete it or control it.

Aw Loz does the truth about your face, arse, parenting, personality, life, "careers" and son's name upset you?

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Ohhhhh this is pure gold with my morning coffee 😂😂😂 yasssss Annie 😍 I we should go ahead and assume it’s quagmire it’s funnier that way 😂😂😂😂
Remember she said she was coming to the door for her money well maybe they have security gates and her fat ass had to peer through them “Kai where’s my money”😂😂 fucking tramp!! Get a job!!
Im loving Annie being more active on Instagram she was so quiet for so long when I 1st started following her, hope she know everyone is on her side 🙌🏽
Looking forward to tramps upcoming tantrum 😂😂 don’t let us down hun
If I remember rightly it was “ we ain’t going anywhere I’ll come knocking “
Brass neck weeeee
Who is weeee you’re a dirty mistake

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
She never has and never will work a day in her life. Once the maintenance ends she will continue to scroung off Kairo

Yass123

Chatty Member
Beggy goodman who lives on kyles money definitely reads on here.. she has nothing better to do with her time .. giros at nursery or at Spanish classes ..

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Thank you @TheLadyTea for the title.

RECAP
Lauryn is still bitter, deluded and despite all the beautification surgery, not aesthetically pleasing.

Chloe is thicker than her older sister but actually seems to like her kids (more than Lauryn does anyway). Teeth are still ridiculous and probably a health hazard to those who have to see them IRL. People of Brighton, a petition for their removal is pending.

Amelia fully owns she reads her and appreciates her shared resemblance with Michael Jackson. MJ for life

Kairo is a Goodman.
Isla is having her privacy violated in the worst way.
Hudson exists.

Heidi has disappeared, presumed to still be fat.

Please feel free to add to the recap

As you were...

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Amelia has reposted this…..
Is she the spokeswoman for footballers ?
Won’t stop her wanting one wtf ???
Think this is a dig at Lauren? Bet she’s showing off with her house and 8k, What she gna do in 5 years if he spends all his money like it’s a possibility? He can’t pay if he’s not got it

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
She’s such a dumpy little mole rat I actually can’t anymore with her. Leave your child out of your lie of a life.
KAAAAIRO -
madre quisiera que un famoso estúpido futbolista la dejara embarazada por accidente
Have you written the Spanish for giro as Loz can’t read it? 🤣

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I love bringing this pic back she’s been trying to be Annie for years
Fukin stalking hoe
What business did she have out there Viewing houses she can’t afford
Slag
2021 pic
Poor Annie
Keep doing you girl ! 💛
I cannot cope with her. Imagine being that shameless in life. Freak!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s just quite funny because she used to tweet saying leave #KW alone
Mental health this mental health that ( when she was pregnant flaunting that green mouldy bikini)
Little #PickMe gal
When she realised she wouldn’t be seeing him again suddenly she changed her tune on insta
Indirects galore
Bashing Annie ( letting her followers )
She’s not a girls girl
If Annie said to Kyle to pick that was His choice as I’ve said many times
She made her choice and is benefiting From her Hong Kong romp
Imagine hating a long term partner because she won’t leave Wtaf ?
Loz you dirty sket you’d be running in his bed Faster than giro runs up and down your dirty living room.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I have to say I love how we have all renamed Lozzas best mate to Midsize and each and everyone of us knows exactly who we're talking about 😅😅

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Were not going anywhere was comedy gold 😂 we know you aren't you dirty sket that's how desperate gold digging tramps like you act... Annie and her 3 kings aren't also going anywhere like you thought would happen... She's such a fucking loser

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She’s been mute for a while in
Identical
---

Oh bless her thick empty head, hunni if you think you are that stunning them leave all the filters and shit you fill your face with at your front door adjacent to your stinking minging carpets. Clearly knows she's an absolute hound, and darling, I dont need to filter my pics or inject myself unrecognisable my partner adores me just the way I am. You quaggy, get sweaty pervy paul 😂😂😂😂. Balls deep in this thread because she knows she's irrelevant otherwise as I've said before she's just the court jester, here for our entertainment and to laugh at
---

Oh and sweetie FYI we don't need to convince ourselves that you're ugly, it's plain for us all to see 😘😘😘
Holy fuck what does she look like in that picture compared to the ones she posts 🤣🤣🤣 Her skin has scars the lot but in every pic she shares it’s flawless thanks to heavy editing. See the thing is Lozza we have all seen the real you so we’re not fooled!

• Haha