Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t posted for a few threads but have still been browsing and dying of second hand embarrassment. Just had to jump back on to say that I’m fucking choking at “and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge”

Reactions: 20
You've done it now... She'll be mixing it up and going loopier than ever
You know me. Rubbing my hands with glee, knowing she’s going to absolutely lose it, but I’m just not down For it, now. All the revelations we’ve seen on the last thread. She’s scary. Like, she’s proper full on lost her mind. For KYLE WALKER (soz babes. Trying to make a point )

Reactions: 20
We ve gone way beyond Glenn close in fatal attraction with this one, its getting more Kathy bates a la misery...

Reactions: 25
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant....

Reactions: 19
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant....
She ll be wanting to run on the pitch just like that time she was running around in circles pretending she saved a pram from drowning

Reactions: 25
Oh ffs I forgot about that. She is bat shit crazyyyy.... She'd def have Cairo Goodman in his England number 2 strip and we'd get treated to a picture of the back of his curly nut...

#curlyellie all over Qatar, trying to put boots on Kyle with all 4 names or he doesn't get to wear any boots

Reactions: 16
Hmmm thoughts on how she got pregnant perhaps she had durex confiscate his condom after a petition?

Reactions: 11
Why’s she so quiet today? Is she still crying in the corner of her box room after England won and seeing Sian’s now out there?

Reactions: 14
The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how fucking dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!

She’s busy on the Kyle Walker fan page

She will be meticulously planning her next publicity stunt ! Maybe she’s on a plane to UAB? 🫣

Reactions: 14
How embarrassing she's always making out kiaros so fast.... There's ulterior motives in all she says and does... all over a man that pays her child zero attention.... Lauryn get a life you embarrasment

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.