Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will ever realise that, he doesn’t want yours or your children’s support. He’s gave you all the support financially in the hope that you duck OFF. Not harass him, his wife & THEIR children at his place of work. 😂 I don’t think she feels embarrassment, she can’t, surely? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Surely if he gets some kind of order against her for harassing him, she can be arrested if she turns up at his work?

Reactions: 27
The entitlement of this slaggy side piece is off the charts.
So what? You feel for some cheesy chat up lines / cash payment to drop your drawers. That’s on you.
Maybe he’s been a tit bag playing the ‘my wife doesn’t understand me card’. Who knows. But you went there twice and he didn’t want children with you. So just take your fees and live you best BUSY life and shut up. Stop blaming Annie you bitter bleep and move on. You were a side chick at best and you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 43
Morning loon balls xx
Catching up just read the blog and all i can say is wooooooowwwww she really is deluded isnt she? She is the reason kairo is gna be fucked up she is the one forcing kyle down his throat hes jst turned 4 he would have forgot him by now and no way he would be able to remember RRR names their hard some adults cant, romeo (IYKYK)
why is she insisting on taking them to euros if she doesnt want kyle in their life?
Why are they still called walker?
As for seeing kairo in private? Wouldnt be me allowing that!!
She was happy for it to be private bcz she was down for baby no2 that was the grand plan and saying again he could see them in private is jst letting kyle know he can come back whenever have some bleeping self respect and loyalty and love for ur bleeping kids!!!!
Everytime i hear kairo talk on her insta stories my heart breaks for that little boy 💔
Poor wee soul can barely string a sentence together in english, she was trying so hard to speak softly to him u can tell its forced and its fake reading ur kids a bedtime story doesnt make u a good mum u gotta be sooooo much better than u are protect those children esp kairo

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Na let her go to euros and England lose and let the country blame her. She deserves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Early Thread Suggestion 76;

Dumpy Stumpy wants a private arrangement for Rumpy Pumpy for more Funky Spunky in her Lumpy Bumpy! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 61
So
Loz doesn’t want her children to see how Kyle treats women
Wait for it
( even tho they will be able to read it)
So she steps away from her married boyfriend
Busy
Despite only being mad about it when she found out Annie was pregnant
Busy
So she thinks RRRR will grow up fucked because Annie didn’t walk away
Busy
Hope you’re still with me
RRRR will grow up and see their father treated their mum like tit by cheating on her multiple times but they will see a mother that tried her very best to protect them and try to keep relationship and the family unit

KK will know their mother slept with a man in a relationship who ignored them then she went back when he was married and sold multiple stories
They will also read the court docs
Busy
The blogs and know their mum is nothing but a bleep
Busy

I know which house I would wanna grow up in tbh
Busy

Word limit done

Ifon13 max

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Surely if he gets some kind of order against her for harassing him, she can be arrested if she turns up at his work?
Her campaign is to get Kyle to see the kids but the way she behaves is definitely not normal she forgets if he does see the kids he doesn’t need supervision he can take them to his and Annie’s home without lauryn !!

Reactions: 35
If Kyle is on the birth certificate can he refuse them to leave the country? I had to take my eldest birth certificate when we went away, but never a letter from dad saying she was going
Can he not say he does not want the children travelling? Surely something can be done

Reactions: 26
If Kyle is on the birth certificate can he refuse them to leave the country? I had to take my eldest birth certificate when we went away, but never a letter from dad saying she was going
Can he not say he does not want the children travelling? Surely something can be done
This is the thing lauryn thinks if he has contact it’s on HER terms and with HER involved my husbands ex is the same but in court the judge said no child can go to new partners home ( me ) and child is ok with father as no safety concerns .

If Kyle wants contact it won’t be with lauryn involved not like before secret park meet ups he will see the kids in his own home . If the kids support his football he will hire a nanny or even have the kids with his parents and Annie . She needs to be careful so far he isn’t involved that could soon change 🤔

Reactions: 29
Her campaign is to get Kyle to see the kids but the way she behaves is definitely not normal she forgets if he does see the kids he doesn’t need supervision he can take them to his and Annie’s home without lauryn !!
She’ll say she needs to move closer to facilitate that … I would stick with no contact personally. Opening a can of worms where she’d need to know every detail of their house, how Annie spoke to KK, did RRR get extra porridge in the morning, do KK have bedrooms as big etc etc. she’d be one big headache to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wander what bouncy, busy, buzzy bumble bee is hoping to achieve by threatening to rock up to the Euros?

Is she not too busy?

I wonder what she's busy doing? Giving her piles a good shake on a trampoline.

Trying to make out she only contacts kyle on her terms when all she did for 3 years was stalk the walkers and publicly beg on her carpet burned knees for kyle to acknowledge her.

Aye busy lauryn paying everyone else to raise your kids.

Lazy bastard

Sent from iphon at euro

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’ll say she needs to move closer to facilitate that … I would stick with no contact personally. Opening a can of worms where she’d need to know every detail of their house, how Annie spoke to KK, did RRR get extra porridge in the morning, do KK have bedrooms as big etc etc. she’d be one big headache to deal with.
Oh I agree I wouldn’t want contact but she seems to think Kyle will need to be around her for contact she really is delusional 😂

Reactions: 18
That’s right. You need to get permission from anyone with parental rights. My husband sends his ex an email and that’s as per their residence/court order but England could be different.

If Kyle didn’t give permission she’d be selling more stories about him punishing her and it being Annie’s fault.

I think she’s selling these stories so that people will say ‘the England fans will turn on her if she’s in the stands’ etc etc she might use it as ammunition to ask Kyle via their lawyers for protection/a secluded area. For ‘Kairo’s safety’ and no other reason of course.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If you were going you wouldn’t announce it
It’s now a public threat
She used to make many threats to him
She wants him to make contact
Like the Cheshire move she was allegedly doing
Sick witch

Snet frowm ifon

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Harassment is quite difficult to prove and even harder to enforce. It also has to be one sided and without antagonism so any time he replies, or it could be reasonably viewed that he posted something antagonistic, it resets the clock. It can also fuel someone like Lauren because any attention is good attention so he could be in and out of court etc and nothing changes. It’s more low level harassment rather than stalking so low priority for arrest, prosecution etc. It’s never good to provoke people with these tendencies too much, it’s why I’m particularly shocked at some of the decision Richard Gadd has made but that’s another story.

This entire situation is absolutely ridiculous, Lauren really doesn’t help the Fatal Attraction narrative at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is a scary individual especially as sometimes her psycho planning pays off to some point at least. Kyle needs to listen to the warnings and stay the hell away.

Send rom efohe

Reactions: 27
Harassment is quite difficult to prove and even harder to enforce. It also has to be one sided and without antagonism so any time he replies, or it could be reasonably viewed that he posted something antagonistic, it resets the clock. It can also fuel someone like Lauren because any attention is good attention so he could be in and out of court etc and nothing changes. It’s more low level harassment rather than stalking so low priority for arrest, prosecution etc. It’s never good to provoke people with these tendencies too much, it’s why I’m particularly shocked at some of the decision Richard Gadd has made but that’s another story.

This entire situation is absolutely ridiculous, Lauren really doesn’t help the Fatal Attraction narrative at all.
Completely agree with you re Richard Gadd.

Baby Reindeer left me in floods of tears, multiple times. It was a brilliant but truly awful watch. Throughout, his decision making, granted led by lots of trauma, had me so frustrated.

So many parallels to Liaren and Kyle. It was scary to see how far she would go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.