Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just caught up, one things I’ve noticed on a few of her videos where she’s recorded Kairo speaking about Kyle etc is that he whispers, and that’s obviously because Lauryn must be constantly whispering to him trying to prompt him into saying something about Kyle 😌

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Setting herself up for another fan asking for her breastfeeding journey later 🙄
It's because we've pointed out she never mentions baby girl but everything was about Kerching's feeding journey.

We call her a pump and dump and she's having to "clap back" to us because Kyle and Annie are ignoring her.

She's thick and spiteful. Lovely combination. Good luck to her kids. They'll be utterly fucked with that poisonous toad for a mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's because we've pointed out she never mentions baby girl but everything was about Kerching's feeding journey.

We call her a pump and dump and she's having to "clap back" to us because Kyle and Annie are ignoring her.

She's thick and spiteful. Lovely combination. Good luck to her kids. They'll be utterly fucked with that poisonous toad for a mother.
I did pick up on the pump and dump in my earlier post she just can't help herself.

I can't fafom how she thinks this is normal behaviour although saying that if her behaving like this once before worked whose to say it wouldn't work again?

Not my thoughts but her being her, it could also be a possibility to how she thinks.

Signed never gonna give you up KW

J

Reactions: 17
Completely agree 👏🏼 👏🏼 you have a baby with someone else’s man chances are you’re going to be a single parent it’s that simple.

He has bought her a house she loves to brag about and pays for them she should count herself lucky she gets way more than most people.

She wants to cause as much stress to Annie as possible because she’s seething with jealousy. It’s about the wag status for her and nothing else she does not give a duck about them kids harsh but true.
Exactly this.
It's not even about the kids for her. It's about them being props for her to get to Annie and bait Kyle.

Reactions: 18
What’s with the talking in Spanish?
No doubt she’s prompting him as Kairo doesn’t have a relationship with his dad at all so it’s unlikely he’d talk about him …

Reactions: 18
Good morning all

What will today bring?!

sent from my haemorrhoid

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope the married boyfriend and his long term partner get some money from this blog
She’s so lazy
One a month 😭😂
Simon you might need a new business partner considering her only content is fukin off abroad

sent from my ivory tower
J

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she speaks to that poor little boy is horrendous. She barks at him. I feel so sad for those kids, at least RRRR have a lovely mum who loves them.

Reactions: 30
‘I don’t usually pump and dump’
2 kids no dad
I beg to differ
I read that as she's stopping breastfeeding for a bit so she can have more work done to her face/body?! Selfish witch or am I reading it wrong?

Sent from my desk because I have an actual job and pay my own bills

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't agree he had feelings. Men sleep with anything. I grew up with lads. I've heard some say they slept with such and such who they didn't like at all so the.
Is she hinting because Kyle taken her court she has lots of court appearances so can’t breast feed 🤣
‘I don’t usually pump and dump’
2 kids no dad
I beg to differ
More treatments for the ugly cow. Funny how she doesn't mind showing off how she spends the kids money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How did Kairo have a loving long relationship with Kyle when he's pointing at a random in a football book and asking his mum " is that my dad"?.

It's the cruelest thing I've seen. Why would anyone duck with their child's mind like this. So Kairo can count to 5 in Spanish and count to 4 in English...hardly makes him bilingual

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
How did Kairo have a loving long relationship with Kyle when he's pointing at a random in a football book and asking his mum " is that my dad"?.

It's the cruelest thing I've seen. Why would anyone duck with their child's mind like this. So Kairo can count to 5 in Spanish and count to 4 in English...hardly makes him bilingual
Especially with the city training schedule , matches and a wife and 3 kids at home . Not really much time for a loving long side piece .

Reactions: 17
I think Kyle has a sick God complex and likes that he can treat woman how he wants and they still want him.

He literally got Lauryn pregnant, shunned her and her child publicly, never claimed them, never made an ounce of effort to love and care for her child for YEARS, while showing off his actual family and marrying his wife. All he had to do was “apologise” and she instantly put herself on a plate and slept with again, even after treating her like that. Even after staying with his wife and still showing off his family after she got pregnant the second time, she still kept offering herself.

That’s what he likes about her. She’s easy and he always wins, no matter what he does. She accepts side chick treatment and has done the whole time. It’s a superiority complex.

I think a lot of the footballers have it as they are treated like Gods and earn so much money from such a young age.
Nobody asked her to sleep with a married man. Nobody asked her to thrust Kairo into his face. Nobody asked her sell stories and humiliate herself and her children. She did all of that off her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I could count in another language by that age & I was bilingual because my parents where Croatian so we spoke in the family home. She forces this language shite on him it wasn’t his choice at all. That lad will FO after he’s reached an age where Kyle will send him HIS money direct to him

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.