Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kathy is embarrassing omg
I know I know commenting on appearances is CRUEL but what the duck was Demari drinking that night
I bet it was Wray and nephews
Or a maggie
Both dangerous drinks
She is shaped like a fukin tank
---
That Katie is WHAM lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣she’s fukin HENCH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know I know commenting on appearances is CRUEL but what the duck was Demari drinking that night
Or a maggie
Both dangerous drinks
---

🤣🤣🤣🤣she’s fukin HENCH
Definitely the Wray & his Bastard Nephew
& a two two Magnum for stamina 🍆 IYKYK 🙊
✨Jamaican 🇯🇲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic but to All our Scottish loons
Apparently real Martha is Scottish
Do you claim her ? 😀😂
She can duck off too … like Goodman!

Apparently she lives in London now and has been in contact with The Daily Record (Scottish newspaper) must try find the article I read it earlier 😆

ETA-** omg someone has put a pic of her in the comment section 😲 on the daily record facebook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the cuntmuffin has been exposed for demanding a TRUST FUND 🤯 The actual shame and cringe I feel for a stranger is on another level 😱 They both need to watch their backs with Annie, who must have been so deeply humiliated and hurt, not only for herself but her children, then popped another one out looking absolutely on fire 🔥💅🏻 I bet only Sian or her mum knows of her long game. As much as the clap backs in the press about Proz are fully deserved, if I was Kyle I wouldn’t be thinking this means his feet are back under. She’s a force to be reckoned with I think 👑

Reactions: 27

Apparently she lives in London now and has been in contact with The Daily Record (Scottish newspaper) must try find the article I read it earlier 😆

The stalker being stalked 👀 MOTWYW only on episode 3 Lauryn definitely giving off Martha Vibes 😳

I missed this game but …

When your being compared to Martha from “Baby Reindeer” 😏
IMG_3571.jpeg

IMG_3667.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Off topic but to All our Scottish loons
Apparently real Martha is Scottish
Do you claim her ? 😀😂
We claim Fiona 🤣 I was reading her tweets the other day and some of them made me howl.

Have to be fair since you guys have to claim patriotic Lauryn, the biggest lion there ever was 🦁

• Haha
Or a maggie
Both dangerous drinks
---

🤣🤣🤣🤣she’s fukin HENCH
A cocktail of drugs 🤣🤣
I mean these footballers never seem to go with better just scrubbers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We claim Fiona 🤣 I was reading her tweets the other day and some of them made me howl.

Have to be fair since you guys have to claim patriotic Lauryn, the biggest lion there ever was 🦁
I’ve just been reading her Facebook posts omfg she’s off her rocker! By all accounts a very intelligent woman (law degree) but she’s lost it!
---
Ha ha ha… she has a cheap phone but signs each text sent from my iPhone but spelt wrong eg: sent ma ihpon
J
Pahahahaha this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s having an outburst like loz
There’s a thread on here dedicated to it but I’ve only watched two eps
She is nuts
Nah I’ve got to watch this, 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ETA-** omg someone has put a pic of her in the comment section 😲 on the daily record facebook.

Her fb is open she's off her tits 😳

• Haha
For duck sake… what in the 2016 snap chat have I came back to…Lauren sending pictures with the dog filter to try + entice him back to her…she’s fuckin cuckoo…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.