Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stalker being stalked 👀 MOTWYW only on episode 3 Lauryn definitely giving off Martha Vibes 😳

I missed this game but …

When your being compared to Martha from “Baby Reindeer” 😏
View attachment 2898790

What is this ?? I kid you not I was in the second pub yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely I didn’t miss proz 🤦‍♀️

These are all pub where I live

Come say hi piles 👊

I’m lost obviously missed a few chapters

View attachment 2898773
The stalker being stalked 👀 MOTWYW only on episode 3 Lauryn definitely giving off Martha Vibes 😳

I missed this game but …

View attachment 2898790

View attachment 2898773

I missed this game but …

View attachment 2898790

View attachment 2898773
I kid you not I was in the second pub yesterday 🤦‍♀️surely I didn’t miss proz 👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep thinking about the message - all it says to me is she was questioning him about Annie and he’s like leave it it’s not your concern, our relationship is what you need to be worried about - that doesn’t mean sexual - that literally is like I’m the kids dad but whatever is going on with my wife is not your concern 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t read it to be the flex she thinks it is
But no kiss 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is the only reason she kept the babies paternity a secret…. Because she thought she was getting the golden goose and she ended up with the chicken… it’s very clear she is only after Kyle and a lifestyle even if that means getting Annie out of the way…. If she had any credible evidence that would nuke his marriage let me assure you we would have seen it by now.. she is full of tit and the receipts she has have no base to them or are minor hence she won’t show them unless she is leaving them for court…I hope the judge is sympathetic to Annie the real victim in all of this tit show….
I do think she has daddy issues with what went on with her own dad.. and maybe it’s learned behaviour… the fact that her own sister is getting married in a few weeks and she is still causing drama, it shows you the lengths she will go to, self serving… or ruthless… oh and she will be going to the wedding.. but will not be in any of the pap photographs as there is too much drama with her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She can duck off too … like Goodman!

Apparently she lives in London now and has been in contact with The Daily Record (Scottish newspaper) must try find the article I read it earlier 😆

ETA-** omg someone has put a pic of her in the comment section 😲 on the daily record facebook.

There's a Baby Reindeer Tattle thread and it all kicked off yesterday. There's screenshots of her Facebook and twitter. It's definitely her, she is EXACTLY like the programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My ex got someone pregnant and he said the reason why he kept seeing her after he found out was because he wanted to make sure she had an abortion, he said he was nice to her and supportive to her because he was worried that if he wasn’t she wouldn’t go through with it. Men will say anything before, during and after a situation to get what they want because some of them are pigs. Lauren is a pig also. The Snapchat she shows proves nothing at all, it could be about ANY relationship in the world. And even if she could show a screenshot of a message saying “I love you so much and want to leave Annie and be with you” I would want to know when that was sent because messages like that would only have been sent for him trying to save his own skin.

She is a dog with a bone. Drop it ffs. Nobody cares, you weren’t under duress to bring TWO unwanted children into the world so crack the duck on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder why she hasn’t been papped with her cleavage or looking confused in a park holding konk.

Sent from my iphon

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know a few couples where one has been unfaithful and they have stayed together.
it can be done - although the level of betrayal that Annie has endured is far worse than any other woman I know.
Annie is strong, it’s more difficult to stay with a cheating bleep like Kyle.
Kyle will be getting help no doubt and they may have a chance if he really does the work and behaves like the husband that Annie deserves.
I hope that happens if that’s what Annie wants but Kyle should also be aware that often the wife limps on - sometimes for a few years but when she’s done she’s done and that’s it.

Too often men take good women & wives for granted during the younger years of child raising while they’re distracted with the kids and they have hubris throwing their dicks around. It also a man’s biggest regret when the wive calls time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.