Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing. The outfit. The two phones. The clubcard keyring. The sunglasses inside the shop (by the door to get papped) she really is unstable.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
😂😂😂😂 pictures taken down the back alley behind people’s houses 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️ actually killed me off that has. Funny how we talked about how to do thigh high boots properly and here they are! Talked about her chin and there she is holding it up high trying to make her neck look longer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Sunglasses Indoors 🤡
The matching pink Jacket to the Elle Woods Trousers 🤡
The thigh high boots 🤡
The burners with a cracked screen 😳
The white top 🤢

IMG_3670.jpeg

IMG_3672.jpeg

IMG_3673.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my days, so she has a normal phone then a burner for the paparazzi who instruct her where to stand so they can get the shot, I’m sorry who the duck goes out shopping dressed like that… my bunions would explode in those boots….

Cher called love she wants her boots back…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has it actually been confirmed Annie taken him back ? Obviously he would be sending a lot of time in her company bonding with the new baby and helping out with the other kids, has the media just assumed she taken him back

Reactions: 15
I genuinely thought she was wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with sock boots 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
who called it that she would be wearing a white top because annie did? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sick of these outfits they keep getting progressively worse Annie must be HOWLING at them

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also how is this story any different to the many stories we’ve had already this week? The only difference is the pictures and the opening couple of sentences then it goes on to tell us the same tit we have already read 50+ times now 🥱 please daily fail stop giving this wanna be the attention her ego is big enough already

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone ever walked into a book shop before, picked up a book and then headed to the door of the shop to stand and look at it whilst pretending to be on the phone?

Asking for a Persian princess x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I refuse to believe she put that outfit on this morning, stood infront of the mirror and thought “oh yes this is it. This is the outfit that’s gonna make Annie jealous” 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The Daily Mail Sharticle doesn’t seem to be taking comments. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.