Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella never puts kisses to me so now I’m thinking am I the side piece, am I piles??
I’m gonna make you all gag but me n mr ssoa always put the amount of kisses for the number of years we had been together 🤣🤣 we’re 23 years together now and gave that tit up, about 4 kisses if we’re lucky now! In my defence I was young when we met 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before but she must be having serious withdrawals from him, she’s utterly obsessed with him and going to zero contact from having secret liaisons must be eating her alive. No more Snapchats from Ky for you Loz🥹
Don’t be insensitive hun didn’t you know she had a trauma bond 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Rosey Lee is Lauren. Is visitation the next stage of her plan?
She constantly blames Annie it’s pathetic Kyle has proved he does what the duck eh wants
she is desperate for him to be around she is obsessed with him and it’s not love she genuinely wants to ruin his martiage
she wants to be the same as Annie she wants him to want her and her kids but he never will .

i fest for Annie’s safety the longer this goes on the worst it will become . Like I’m that baby reindeer series she was obsessed with him and weirdly it turned him on . Nobody knows what went on with Kyle or why he did it again but these things do happen it does not mean he has feelings for her . He’s a dick for doing it again but nobody knows why he did 🤔🤔

Reactions: 23
How could she even consider being papped again, the state of her in comparison to the Queen and how stunning she looks.

I’m back … 😅
I missed a good few SS & recordings recently.
Soz Lads crying in front of the kids & kitten 😭 just as bad as @Ittybittytittyclub parenting her kids outside in the forest & being away for the day today when the blog is imminent 🙊
Repetitive Patterns ✨
(love ya itty) ❤

Thank You @LittleOne27 @lookwhatthecatdraggedin1 for stepping up in my absence!

All Quiet today so far although I don’t know why she is continuing to hide Knapchat & Khatsapp faces but will happily pose up King Kai in his Speedo pants 🤬 she has wheeled out the boy swimming underwater AGAIN!
Song choice; Good Energy!

Still exploiting her 5 subscribers 👀

P.S Liaryn stop wheeling out your miracles covered in Kurly Kellie & posing up the kids with curly hair as ammunition! J

Attachments

• 36.8 KB
  • 53.7 KB
    • Heart
    • Sick
    Reactions: 20
    I’m back … 😅
    Soz Lads crying in front of the kids & kitten 😭 just as bad as @Ittybittytittyclub parenting her kids outside in the forest & being away for the day today when the blog is imminent 🙊
    Repetitive Patterns ✨
    (love ya itty) ❤

All Quiet today so far although I don’t know why she is continuing to hide Knapchat & Khatsapp faces but will happily pose up King Kai in his Speedo pants 🤬 she has wheeled out the boy swimming underwater AGAIN!

P.S Liaryn stop wheeling out your miracles covered in Kurly Kellie & posing up the kids with curly hair as ammunition! J
    So glad you’re back and thanks for sharing for us blocked gang!

• Heart
    Reactions: 14
    I wonder what it’s like being a photographer for Backgrid. Knowing you’ve been paid by the person to be there yet she stands scowling and acting like she’s being harassed by you despite paying you to be there. Weird.

• Haha
    Reactions: 29
    I’m back … 😅
    Repetitive Patterns ✨
    (love ya itty) ❤

Going to start charging you for taking on your job role you slacker
    8k a month please I’ll get onto my solicitor

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Agree, a narrative is being floated I don’t agree he would go back, the pic with Giro he looks terrified, I think he’s frightened to death of Martha Goodman, I doubt he will ever speak to her again and there was no relationship with her kids, and never will be 👎 J
    I’d like to think Kyle wouldn’t go back for another go on Loz. But then I thought that after Kairo and he proved me wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    That’s exactly what the sad fucker will have done 💯

That’s even if it’s from him..

My friends daughter had her MUM send her a text then changed the name of her mum to a boys name to make her on off 13 year old boyfriend jel.. so the blessed not beefing with miserable or whatever it was the daft witch said is giving me teenage mentality vibes 🪄 ✨
    She taken a photo of it on another phone cos on Snapchat if you take a screenshot the person who sent the message gets a notification to say it been screenshot

Reactions: 26
    Off topic but to All our Scottish loons
    Apparently real Martha is Scottish
    Do you claim her ? 😀😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    He would go there again. It's an easy shag he just wouldn't commit to her with marriage or ever love her in the same way he loves Annie
    Sorry but does he love Annie ? Someone who can cause that much pain to his wife surely doesn’t love her . I feel so sorry for her and that she feels the only option is to take him back for the children and to keep him out of Prozzas clutches

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.