Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday lads! What will today bring? Think I’ll get some Prosecco in for tonight🙏🏼

love that post match Kyle posted and Sian liked, loz ur just not relevant one bit. He’s done that water thing for years at most matches, I wonder if it’s a thing he has with his sons, and he does it knowing they’re watching

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning chavs 😘😅
I don't care if she ever posts msgs saying he loves her or whatever. He's already said she was blackmailing him so he would have been saying anything to keep his family together which he also said.
She just don't get it and won't accept it!
How come the press haven't picked up on how he has said it wasn't premeditated to see her but he did coz of her forcing it and he ended up sleeping with her and she was pregnant. She called and told him a few weeks later!
She's said in an interview she found out the sex at 6 weeks!!!
Pretty weird behaviour of someone who claims to have infertility issues and isn't in a relationship to be checking if they are pregnant.... wouldn't be checking if Kyle was a postman or something.
100% entrapment and he was foolish enough to go there again 🙄
How can she still be banging on it was a loving relationship and she knows the truth, it's beyond embarrassing now, like Sian said just stop!

Reactions: 49
Haven’t seen this mentioned yet, apologies if I’ve missed it. The Snapchat message she’s uploaded with these lyrics - she is bleeping NUTS.

Yeah, top off, summer in the wind
You look at me like that again, we make another kid
You my heart, I'm your rib
If I ever had to for you, I would do a bid.

Do a bid is slang for prison.

Make of that what you will xoxox

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She thinks she's proving something with these "receipts" when all she's proving more is that she's bleeping deluded.

He could have promised her to hang the moon that doesn't mean he meant it - he clearly never and he's said in an interview that he didn't mean anything, would have said anything just so he could keep his actual family together.

She was nothing.
She is nothing.
All she's proving is that is the truth.

Reactions: 38
We get told we shoot people down who have a bad opinion on Kyle (via mings via legal) when in reality I still think Kyle is a lot worse than her. Forget the blackmail for a minute …
This girl has made his wife’s life HELL, constantly slandered them both on social media and in the papers, spoke about his wanted kids, lied in front of a judge about him and what did he do??
Went back and gave her another baby to add another 4 years worth of grief into his life knowing she’d be 10x as bad and make Annie’s life 10x worse and his wife was pregnant too, the stress that woman would of been under over Konk jr after Kyle even said himself she’d only just got over Kairo and started being affectionate with him again.
The man is a slime ball and him and Loz are on the same level in my eyes
Thanks for coming to my ted talk xx
He is vile isn’t he.

Imagine getting Annie back, she agrees to marry you and draw a line under YOUR dirty behaviour and then you can’t even make it to your first wedding anniversary without bleeping someone.

Worse than that you duck your wifes stalker who’s made her life a living hell for the past 2 years.

Worse than that you get her pregnant which will enflame her crazy behaviour and allow idiots online to taunt you, call you a doormat and give credence to her claim you were a ‘secret family’.

What he has done to Annie is unforgivable. She has worthy reasons for staying (not money) but there’s no amount of blackmail in the world that can justify him shagging her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Haven’t seen this mentioned yet, apologies if I’ve missed it. The Snapchat message she’s uploaded with these lyrics - she is bleeping NUTS.

Oh the star crossed lovers they are.

Get a clue, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The fact that she searches songs for certain lyrics to add to her tit stories is so sad. She has never emotionally grown up.
No wonder she dresses like a teenage girl, waiting for her boyfriend to meet her around the back of the corner shop.
Off her hinge that girl.

• Haha
I firmly believe all that Snapchat message shows is she was giving him grief about Annie and he was trying to get her to give it a rest.
It’s the tone, the ‘don’t worry about it bla bla’ that’s how my husband responds when I’m reminding him for the millionth time something that needs doing, and he’ll go ‘yes don’t worry, I’ll get it done before xyz’
Definitely reads the same tone to me 😂

She was probably demanding to know why he still slept in the same bed as her or something.

Reactions: 30
Sorry Lauryn, you’re just not that compatible.

Kyle is obsessed with cleaning and all you apparently do all day is breastfeeding, replying to comments and weaning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We get told we shoot people down who have a bad opinion on Kyle (via mings via legal) when in reality I still think Kyle is a lot worse than her. Forget the blackmail for a minute …
This girl has made his wife’s life HELL, constantly slandered them both on social media and in the papers, spoke about his wanted kids, lied in front of a judge about him and what did he do??
Went back and gave her another baby to add another 4 years worth of grief into his life knowing she’d be 10x as bad and make Annie’s life 10x worse and his wife was pregnant too, the stress that woman would of been under over Konk jr after Kyle even said himself she’d only just got over Kairo and started being affectionate with him again.
The man is a slime ball and him and Loz are on the same level in my eyes
Thanks for coming to my ted talk xx
I bloody agree, Lauren is a bleeping psycho but Kyle is a complete bleep and deserve every bit of hell he gets. He genuinely doesn’t deserve to ever feel happiness again.
I’m still in shock that he would do that to Annie again - my mind just can’t get over it and I’m actually stunned that Annie would even be in the same room as him. I know she was pregnant and vulnerable but I just don’t know how she can be happy being with Kyle. In fact I know for sure she isn’t but makes me sad that she doesn’t feel strong enough to walk away from him.

Reactions: 33
She forced kairo on him at court and hes wanted to see him theyv swapped numbers and shes put it there on a plate kyle would shag anything tbh to these men sex is sex hes clearly a dumbass thick as duck and fell for the whole kairo was a miricle and shes fell pregnant again and tit himself so then hes had to play nice bcz he knows what shes like things ppl say bcz of blackmail isnt real
And even if it was (100% wasnt) he wants his wife give it a by now

Why doesnt she fell any shame lol i would die off if it was me

Ladies if a man said to u dont tell anyone im ur kids dad or i wont see them anymore what would u do? We would all tell him to duck off its called self respect and loyalityto ur kids but no big martha goodman still KW everywhere im coming to euros daddy this daddy that
Never would he clap eyes on my kids again id delete SM get a job give kids my own name and make sure i had nothing to thank him for

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I keep thinking about the message - all it says to me is she was questioning him about Annie and he’s like leave it it’s not your concern, our relationship is what you need to be worried about - that doesn’t mean sexual - that literally is like I’m the kids dad but whatever is going on with my wife is not your concern 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t read it to be the flex she thinks it is

I keep going back and fourth with Annie knowing a lot longer
Then yesterday when we played that game I saw pictures of Annie in January and she just looked so drained, sad etc
How can you humiliate your wife like that
If you didn’t want to be with her Kyle you shoulda have walked away 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s registered another company 🙈

Acting like she’s been ‘approached’ for a tv show, she’s the one making it!
Is tht wat she called kyles hole quick brown fox
---

Shes used this song before in exactly same context
---
I think he was referring to his relationship with kairo or the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact she was collecting receipts during their loving, intimate relationship. The skank knew exactly her place.
---
Ps. I also am disgusted with Kyle’s behaviour.

here’s a pic of one of his and Lozza’s calls.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy Friday lads! What will today bring? Think I’ll get some Prosecco in for tonight🙏🏼

love that post match Kyle posted and Sian liked, loz ur just not relevant one bit. He’s done that water thing for years at most matches, I wonder if it’s a thing he has with his sons, and he does it knowing they’re watching
Or he’s pissing himself laughing at you Lozza coz he’s in Brighton but nowhere near where you can fall over accidentally & open your legs for him to fall in!!!
---
Seriously is that it??? she’s off another planet!!!!!

Needs gagging for her own sanity!!!! 😂
Wonder what she was ‘worried ‘ about because bleep got no morals

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.