Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case someone lurking isn’t sure
I fukin hate Kyle Walker
I fukin hate Lauren Goodman
#Fact
#Deranged
#Chav
#IYKYK
I also hate Kyle Walker.

The fact he impregnated Lauryn AGAIN before his one year wedding anniversary makes me feel physically sick.

He’s a piece of tit but Lauryn is a manipulative, calculating, bullying piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It looks like a photo taken of another phone
I reckon she has took a pic with another phone then she has cropped the message to just show his and printed them off to keep, loving relationship, sneakily setting him up for blackmail! J
my ihpone

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘kinell I only went out to dinner!!!
Why are we only seeing a crop of the Snapchat 🤮 conversation….?
I’d like to play a game - what did Liaren crop out?
We’re playing another game but I’ll join in because I’m deranged

Cropped Message: Kaiiii the dailymail says you’re married

Konk: Don’t worry about anyone else about this relationship end off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hate work! Have a busy day, spend time with my kids (not crying) and then BAM it all kicks off.

Been quizzing Mr Fox about being his side piece. We have four conversations going at any time. One on Snapchat, one on Insta, one on WhatsApp and one on text.

I think he likes me, maybe. Will check the WhatsApp messages to work out if we're together.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has Prozza named her second child yet ? I am so behind in these threads 🤣 they move so fast !
conk walker is still a slime ball …is queen Annie back with him? I hope not . I like Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cropped message - Kaiiiiiiiii, remember what I told you, we’re in a relationship or else I destroy your family!
Konk (paralytic) Don’t worry about anyone else (gets dick out and gropes a boob in bar) about this relationship end off

J

• Haha
Reactions: 21
kinda off topic but I love that queen Annie has remained known as Annie Kilner, yet Kyle Walker’s desperate prostitute clings on to the Walker name, names her mistakes after him, proudly proclaims them as KW on her socials, plasters KW on their luggage, the hideous dog chain.. how very unfortunate

• Haha
Reactions: 66
We’re playing another game but I’ll join in because I’m deranged

Cropped Message: Kaiiii the dailymail says you’re married

Konk: Don’t worry about anyone else about this relationship end off
Yaaas! But you spelled you’re correctly so it can’t be #fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I just enquire what is this Snapchat you all talk about.. and is there a mass delete in case you all somehow end up pregnant by Kyle Walker by having it…….🤣😂🤣😂. Seriously though it’s half 4 in the morning and I still can’t make sense of that message….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loz should count herself lucky, ungrateful little pest this could be her - another who thinks there entitled to the lifestyle what do these girls expect honestly baffles me!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
She’s finally decided to share a message, why choose such a tit one? Is that all she’s got 🫠 quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.