Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t fathom is having 0 shame after the first baby she could of lived a more private life Kyle would of been paying her until Kairo was 18 and he would probably be seeing Kairo and have a relationship with him which she claims is all she wants??? Most people would of just kept quiet online for the sake of their child in the future but she’s done the complete opposite while making poor Annie’s life a living hell you did this to Annie it’s her husband and her family I can’t understand any of it??? Then to go on to have another kid with him and continue the online taunting and digs….disgustenggggg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t be shocked if Kyle did string her along when she announced she was pregnant again he probably had to tell her everything she wanted to hear so she wouldn’t tell Annie,

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The problem is, everyone and their Nan can see that anything Kyle told her would have been to shut her up and stop her from ruining his family. Everyone except Lauryn. She really does believe a shag and a few Snapchat messages constitutes a relationship. I worry for that little girl, growing up to think this is normal behaviour.

Reactions: 30
And the thing is Kyle will keep on doing it, it might not be with her again but he’ll continue to cheat because he’s done it for years and gets away with it. That’s all she was to him, a affair who he stupidly didn’t use contraception with and impregnated twice, she’s no different to Laura Brown or any of the other ones

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing screams ‘loving relationship’ more than communicating through Snapchat and screenshotting for receipts 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bloody agree, Lauren is a bleeping psycho but Kyle is a complete bleep and deserve every bit of hell he gets. He genuinely doesn’t deserve to ever feel happiness again.
I’m still in shock that he would do that to Annie again - my mind just can’t get over it and I’m actually stunned that Annie would even be in the same room as him. I know she was pregnant and vulnerable but I just don’t know how she can be happy being with Kyle. In fact I know for sure she isn’t but makes me sad that she doesn’t feel strong enough to walk away from him.
I think she is strong enough to walk away and Annie knows she will be fine. I think her biggest concern is how weak willed Kyle is. He literally has nothing between the ears.

Others might not agree but I bet deep down Annie does believe there’s a small, tiny possibility Kyle would go back to Lauryn.

Kyle’s proven he isn’t put off by her deranged, obsessed behaviour towards him and Annie. That’s proven by KW2.

Theoretically if Annie and Kyle separated and Kyle and Annie got together Annie couldn’t stop Lauryn being around her children. No judge would allow Annie to keep the boys away from him because despite his faults he’s been present and isn’t a safety risk. What he did during his time would be up to him.

I think Annie’s trying to protect her children at all costs. Maybe if she has a restraining order/legal protection against Lauryn for her and her children things may change.

I also think she doesn’t want Lauryn to achieve her mission which was to destroy Annie and their family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yip I agree and I think it’s probably more than a tiny small possibility.
I don’t think this narrative is possible at all! He wanted to die when Martha Goodman got pregnant again! I don’t think he will even speak to her face to face ever again! J

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think this narrative is possible at all! He wanted to die when Martha Goodman got pregnant again! I don’t think he will even speak to her face to face ever again! J
He only wanted to die when she fell pregnant again because he knew eventually it would come out. Scumbag
---
I think she is strong enough to walk away and Annie knows she will be fine. I think her biggest concern is how weak willed Kyle is.

Others might not agree but I bet deep down Annie does believe there’s a small, tiny possibility Kyle would go back to Lauryn.

Kyle’s proven he isn’t put off by her bad behaviour towards him and Annie. That’s proven by KW2.

Theoretically if Annie and Kyle separated and Kyle and Annie got together Annie couldn’t stop Lauryn being around her children. No judge would allow Annie to keep the boys away from him because despite his faults he’s been present and isn’t a safety risk. What he did during his time would be up to him.

I think Annie’s trying to protect her children at all costs. Maybe if she has a restraining order/legal protection against Lauryn for her and her children things may change.

I also think she doesn’t want Lauryn to achieve her mission which was to destroy Annie and their family.
I fully see your point, I think Kyle would move on to Lauryn too, it’s the easy option.
God knows what Annie thought process is, I just feel for her so much.
The thing is unfortunately Lauryn has achieved her mission to destroy Annie, with a little help from her husband and that just makes me so sad. Annie will never be the same again and deep down will always feel sad whilst she stays with Kyle 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it is, he said those things when the truth came out, it’s a pity he didn’t think like that before he he chose to impregnate her again.
I think he would probably be still riding her had the truth not come out, he’s a scumbag to treat his wife and children that way especially after all the bullshit with court, houses , her treatment of his wife on social media etc.

Reactions: 19
I think it is, he said those things when the truth came out, it’s a pity he didn’t think like that before he he chose to impregnate her again.
I think he would probably be still riding her had the truth not come out, he’s a scumbag to treat his wife and children that way especially after all the bullshit with court, houses , her treatment of his wife on social media etc.
He’ll say anything to look better in the media, I reckon he’d 1000% go back there even if it’s just to see the kids, he could call them mistakes all he wants but he chose to go and meet them and judging by the videos with Kairo you could tell he felt love for him. Loz is easy and Kyle can’t keep it in his pants, nightmare combination

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If lauryn was laid infront of him butt naked begging for it there’s no chance in hell Kyle would be strong enough to say no 🤮🤮 he’s disgusting and he does it because he knows Annie will forgive him, the man has no brain and thinks with his penis

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, he said those things about the situation, the truth coming to light and the thought of losing Annie and the boys.

If Annie left him and let’s pretend she got to keep the marital property, was awarded a lot of Kyle’s wealth (technically jointly theirs) and in a year ended up with some 10 out of 10 gorgeous guy and Kyle only saw RRRR alternative weekends. I’m not 100% sure Kyle wouldn’t hit Lauryn up in a weak, lonely moment. He’d rationalise it saying it’s for the children but we all know what he’s like.

Reactions: 25
Sorry but so bleeping what if he strung her along? Men and women do that, it’s not a new concept

What isn’t ok, is the ILLEGAL, blackmailing, the stalking, the harassment. This wasn’t even just to Kyle, it was his wider family.
We’ve all seen the photo of Annie with her middle finger up, IMAGINE the damage if they was in the same room?

Annie would pop Polly and Patrick Pilles, that’s for sure

Reactions: 32
It looks like a photo taken of another phone

That’s exactly what the sad fucker will have done 💯

That’s even if it’s from him..

My friends daughter had her MUM send her a text then changed the name of her mum to a boys name to make her on off 13 year old boyfriend jel.. so the blessed not beefing with miserable or whatever it was the daft witch said is giving me teenage mentality vibes 🪄 ✨

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.