Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just enquire what is this Snapchat you all talk about.. and is there a mass delete in case you all somehow end up pregnant by Kyle Walker by having it…….🤣😂🤣😂. Seriously though it’s half 4 in the morning and I still can’t make sense of that message….
Right so the chat with Dumb and dumber
Kyle: Don’t worry about anyone else about this relationship end off

I think he was saying
Don’t worry about anyone else in this relationship end of

But… I’m just not sure why anyone would want a relationship with a married man
So if she thinks this is a flex then that’s a new low even for her
I could be way off lads
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s finally decided to share a message, why choose such a tit one? Is that all she’s got 🫠 quite sad really
It’s such a tit one, says nothing, means less.

Show us a ‘Good morning beautiful’ message or a ‘I’m leaving Annie for you and ciphering money into a trust fund for us’ or a ‘stay strong we will be a family no matter what’ message 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Such a desperate low life hoe!!!! When tf will all this end. Only her & her alone looks bad in all this. Yes prozza the whole bloody universe knows who pumped & squirted & made those kids that you said you couldn’t conceive! He’s paying which a lot don’t & you’ve got a bloody decent lifestyle. Your kids will grow up & they’ll see your actions & they’ll rebel. Grow tf UP!!!
---
When your mate says let’s meet for brunch and tells you how you’re gonna finish her in court
Love Annie’s physique

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just remember Lauren has never had a boyfriend or been in a proper relationship. So maybe she thinks blackmail forcing some one to Snapchat you back is a relationship.
No meals out, no meals at home, no shopping trips, no movie nights, no sleep overs, how can she get it so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are us belters missing the point though ! We know prozza is literally trying to fling her flaps again at Konk .. but it is actually Konk that has done the dirty also… I feel like he’s becoming a hero for ignoring her … he’s a PHILANDERER…
Il
Get
My
Coat
😂😂😳
Hey,
You don’t need to get your coat
He’s no hero
He’s a twunt and every single thread I’ll be happy to reiterate
We do talk about Loz more only because this is the Goodman sisters thread
But a lot of us can’t stand Kyle
Some on the thread do like him but a lot of us don’t
J

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't stand Kyle or Loz both scum.

however Loz is so jealous of Annie's lifestyle that she would have done anything to get that 2nd child, which she did.

Kyle is an idiot for ever lettings it happen. He should seek professional help to address this.

As for Annie I love that she enjoys a drink my type of girl. She will have her own agenda for staying and her four boys will be at the forefront of what she decides.

Reactions: 32
She is making it more and more obvious as time goes on that all this is about is having Kyle. Yes, she will have a go at him but we all can see very clearly that fury is that he would not leave his wife for her.

Get over it Lauren. You could have just about had a glimmer of sympathy from certain quarters regarding Kairo but absolutely no way after having a second child with the same married man who you continued a relationship with via Snapchat. You chose this and he chose anything but you. Regardless of that, you have to put that to one side for the sake of the children. She has made it repeatedly obvious she puts her interests of Kyle and Money above anything else.

It is very simple Lauren - you pursued a married man, got pregnant, man did not leave wife for someone he flew out to Dubai for a shag shock horror, tried to get attention via anyone who would listen but no one cared, continued to sleep with the same married man in Airbnbs following communication via Snapchat despite saying he was awful to Kairo, got pregnant by the same man, fucked around and found out when it all came out in the press and now somehow Lauren, you seem to think you are the victim in all this and haven’t brought this tit show on to yourself and your children by your choices.

Stay out of the limelight. Ignore the press, you don’t HAVE to respond, use the time and financial freedom you currently to spend time with your children and build something for yourself. It’s not like you are so well known, even by name, most people would notice you or bother, you could just continue to be anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Remember Prozza ‘the past isn’t important ‘ Annie’s words 👏🏾
---
Lozza followers increased only because she’s ‘triggered’ & it’s funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t like Kyle, think he’s dim as duck.

However, I think it’s important to recognise him as a victim of emotional abuse and financial. As I said last night, if the genders were the other way around, the male would be in a sweat box.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She has tarnished her children's childhood. When they are older they will have access to the Internet and everything to read.

Years ago it really only was my word and their word. Now we have photos, emails, texts,Snapchat all available to look at.

She has nowhere to hide and will need to speak honestly to them.

Reactions: 42
I just can’t get over how tragic she is she’s a nut job. She really thinks she did something with that snap message what she thinks is receipts is further proof of blackmail and just a shag she’s a thick bleep

Reactions: 29
She’s registered another company 🙈

Acting like she’s been ‘approached’ for a tv show, she’s the one making it!
How was this registered yesterday during her meltdown 😭
Working with Simon is a new low even for her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker, first time posting in this thread but .... I've found Catherine Rowland.... she's lurking in the daily mail comments section 😂
My life savings that I already lost when Kyle was confirmed as konkettas dad here we go again that is Lozza

Reactions: 24
How did Lauryn ever think it was a loving intimate relationship and he “adored” her children when he told her that if his wife ever found out he’d never see her or the kids again 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We get told we shoot people down who have a bad opinion on Kyle (via mings via legal) when in reality I still think Kyle is a lot worse than her. Forget the blackmail for a minute …
This girl has made his wife’s life HELL, constantly slandered them both on social media and in the papers, spoke about his wanted kids, lied in front of a judge about him and what did he do??
Went back and gave her another baby to add another 4 years worth of grief into his life knowing she’d be 10x as bad and make Annie’s life 10x worse and his wife was pregnant too, the stress that woman would of been under over Konk jr after Kyle even said himself she’d only just got over Kairo and started being affectionate with him again.
The man is a slime ball and him and Loz are on the same level in my eyes
Thanks for coming to my ted talk xx

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.