Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she tag her son on insta like he’s going to respond? About curtains as well? Who does she actually think gives a duck!? Get a job instead of selling stories on your landlord. Crazy witch.
He will be responding 😭 (IYKYK)

Sent grom mi bathdroom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was in b&m earlier and the lady in front of me was buying coffee mate.... The strength it took not to ask her if it's to have at home or air b&b 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sent grom mi bathdroom
Eh hello folks?! Over an hour and 2 pages later waiting!
Tell me! #allornone!
Crying in front of my kids here! (Hardly, I’m not parenting my own kids this weekend, this is why I had so many, sister-mom style 😂)
(Sitting here like IYDKYDK)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she acts like she’s the victim tells me she has serious mental health issues, which we know. I just don’t understand how her family don’t intervene.

The blog screams obsession!!!

Reactions: 27
Fletch this is her clapping back at chlo job and basically saying ‘I had it first’
After Chloe did the exact same video
They are both so fukin tacky

scent fwom sofa
Snap haha
I really need to catch up before i comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Todays vibes
See, based on this outfit I think she's posted a video of Chloe now.

Who is she trying to be? Annie? Chloe? Any fucker but herself? She needs to get a grip. Fuckinara hell!

Reactions: 17
I love how she talks about being up front 😂 just what it says next to mistress in the dictionary: upfront and honest
Haha I would PAY good money to see her bump into Annie (or even better Annie & Sian) and watch the witch squirm and tit herself. She gives it all the biggun online keyboard warrior troll and then has the cheek to talk about internet trolls. Say it to Annie and Kyle’s face with your chest ya pussyholeeeeeee 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eh hello folks?! Over an hour and 2 pages later waiting!
Tell me! #allornone!
Crying in front of my kids here! (Hardly, I’m not parenting my own kids this weekend, this is why I had so many, sister-mom style 😂)
(Sitting here like IYDKYDK)
Pmsl sorry bebs
I was catching up so wanted to be sure no one had already answered

I only learnt myself yday
if was from baby reindeer on Netflix and we say Lauren is Martha
@minnietheminx started it here
And I love it LOL

Sent fwom boxroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not over her claiming she supported his football career.

By that logic, so did Mr Fox - they've both watched City on TV. Unlike Liaren, Mr Fox has been to the Ethiad. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pmsl sorry bebs
I was catching up so wanted to be sure no one had already answered

I only learnt myself yday
if was from baby reindeer on Netflix and we say Lauren is Martha
@minnietheminx started it here
And I love it LOL

Sent fwom boxroom
Will u duck off with frwom boxruum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.