Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s going to make reference to her outfit choice and play it off as she needed to be inconspicuous so she wouldn’t get papped, even though she is always the one who calls the pap.

That “Moncler” hood trim is giving DH Gate 👀 make of that what you will
Thought same re hood fur haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a complete hypocrite ….

Was happy for Kyle to lie and cheat on his wife with her

Happy for Kyle to leave his wife and 4 kids for her

Happy for Kyle to hide money from his wife and children for “their future” together

Happy for Kyle to secretly have visitation with her son and her ….

Happy to put out stories in the press bashing Annie all whilst sleeping with her husband

Happy to be constantly digging out Annie on social media and incessantly hinting Kyle was the father to her second child

Yet now the shoe is on the other foot and none of this is going her way she’s crying victim! Yet it was alright for all this to be done to Annie!

She just so vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Martha banging on about her curtains again 😅
Song Choice Khalid - Better

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Coat is probably fake did anyone see Goodgers insta years back selling all her old tat EVERYTHING was fake all the loubs, the LV the Rolex aisleyene was the same had an insta selling fake tat

• Angry
She’s never posted so much like she has today Lozza we know you’re a tit mum and stalk the walkers. Nobody gives a duck over your bleeping curtains

Reactions: 30
The filming of curtains…. the jumping on a trampoline in Kairos clothes and actually uploading it.

ANNIE WOULD NEVER!
Let that sink in ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean how hard is it to close a curtain by hand... she will regret all this in years to co e.

• Haha
The filming of curtains…. the jumping on a trampoline in Kairos clothes and actually uploading it.

ANNIE WOULD NEVER!
Let that sink in ✨
Did she have on the sondico trainers? ( nothing wrong with them but when you get 8k per month I'm sure u can stretch to,Nike)

Reactions: 15
Why does she have such an orgasm over those curtains.

Oh look at me I've got a pair of curtains that don't have stains on them yet.

duck off you stubby little hobbit.

Sat on her fat arse going on about things everyone else's money has paid for

Sent from burner fone 20

J

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she tag her son on insta like he’s going to respond? About curtains as well? Who does she actually think gives a duck!? Get a job instead of selling stories on your landlord. Crazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The party in the local sports hall . All the companies she’s mentioned have any of them actually mentioned her on their accounts ? Bet not, bet most bleeping mortified associated with it .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We (some of us can say that Proz) watched Baby Reindeer last night.

Liaren is like Martha when she's aggressive, angry and attacking people. She has none of the vulnerability or weakness of Martha. She's bypassed the needing help stage and gone straight to needing police intervention.

I won't lie girls, I cried (minimum three times) watching that programme. Full on sobbing in front of Mr Fox.

Imagine watching Baby Reindeer, especially alone, and identifying with Matha. Let that sink in, Loz.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Martha banging on about her curtains again 😅
Song Choice Khalid - Better
Fletch this is her clapping back at chlo job and basically saying ‘I had it first’
After Chloe did the exact same video
They are both so fukin tacky

scent fwom sofa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.