Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I bet Annie laughs her head off weekly at this bleeping clown 🤡
“ supporting him “ he has blocked the loon on everything taken her court and not even met baby girl and that’s not enough for the nutcase she still supports the man 😂😂😂

annie must laugh at how low Kyle has gone to get a shag Jesus

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but kairo sounds the sweetest, it makes me feel sad for him how she uses him in her games, he is her puppet on a string..also the little girl who is clearly less favourited, they are both just as innocent as RRRR but atleast RRRR are protected :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She might want to take the key out of Kairo’s window handle or it won’t be long until he makes a break for it up to Cheshire…… Or ends up head first in the pool…. Oh wait 🤔

sent from the clean side of the street 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve actually put a tit load on vinted today, I had some knee highs unworn
And some other bits that reminded me of this hooker
Lauren do not fukin bother
I am not 90cm so they will not fit you woman

Cent from mi trampoline

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder how Annie’s relationship is with her dad after what he said. I hope they’re ok and he’s supporting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, those poor children. Brought into the world for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 24
Why does she tag her son on insta like he’s going to respond? About curtains as well? Who does she actually think gives a duck!? Get a job instead of selling stories on your landlord. Crazy witch.
It’s Saturday night most people are out with friends ….
lauryn is sat at home talking about bleeping curtains

she has no life no friends nobody just sad lonely ….. I bet Annie is surrounded by love tonight and being spoilt .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fletch this is her clapping back at chlo job and basically saying ‘I had it first’
After Chloe did the exact same video
They are both so fukin tacky

scent fwom sofa
Ohhhhh what’s this Lizzy? I think I’ve skipped a chapter in my rage 😂 Has chlo job got magic 🪄 curtains now too 🤦‍♀️ sad fucks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I’m having a bad day I always remember it could be worst I could be lauryn Goodman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.