Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2900153
That’s my favourite part 🤣🤣 Lauren’s children not our children. When they go to court and the judge asks what has she done to provide for her children she is going to look a bleep.
This ‘their’ ‘our’ child etc no they are HER children like every other single mum refers to her own. She lives in a fantasy world consumed by jealousy & the sooner the Walkers go abroad (and doubt it will be long) the better

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I mean can you ask for a raise if another kid comes along ?
That’s the whole beauty of nannying, for a parent. You don’t have to pay for any additional children
I used to get just above minimum wage when I nannied for 2 children, and then I done a nanny share (2 families) where I got paid pretty much the same and I had an extra 2 children!
I hope Kyle doesn’t give her any more. She gets enough

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s gonna have a meltdown today it will be dig after dig or the blog or the long eagerly awaited birthday reel 🤮 and I have work ffs Lauren could never relate 😑

Reactions: 21
How she can publicly spout narcissistic abuse is beyond me. What does a narcissist hate the most? Not being able to control the narrative. She no longer has control over Kyle and she is losing the plot. She has nothing to dangle over him so she can’t control any of what has truly been going on behind the scenes coming out, it’s not a smear campaign if what is being said is true. Which I believe most of it will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…

I do believe annie is jst so in love with him she knows nothing else and she will stay its a hard one bcz u jst dont know i think cheating is part of the wag thing jst other kids arent she must be completely broken by him her mental health in tatters
I dont think kyle cheats bcz hes attracted to these women i think its jst bcz he can hes a rat bastard ofc id love to stay nah id leave but u just dont know shes been there since 15 this is prob normal to her she knows no different ofc its not right but now esp with the new baby its the time ur most in love with you man but i hope she has a plan for lauren to shut her up and perhaps one for kyle too? She doesnt stay for money she would have millions and shes showed she can pull a hottie so its obvz love and keeping her family together perhaps a little bit of never letting lauren win i duno,

As for lairen she cant expect her 2 kids born from a seedy shag behind a wifes back ever to be treated the same as RRRR she knew kyle was annies from the word go kyle has shown the type of man he is when it comes to her kids its time to believe him and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would happily offer my services for free to their legal team. ;)
But I'm betting they have been gathering intel for a long time online and real life.
Do u have any idea of he can take the house back if it was bought bcz he was being blackmailed? Will maintance be doubled u think?
---
The bit in the article where its says everyone needs to concentrate on their own children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do u have any idea of he can take the house back if it was bought bcz he was being blackmailed? Will maintance be doubled u think?
I suspect she’s already been told the maintenance won’t be doubled which is why she came out with that corker that Kyle is now bullying her daughter 😂

Ironic thing is that she was probably the biggest bully throughout school etc. What she is doing to Annie is textbook bullying!

Reactions: 34
Uno every story done on a celeb at the bottom is says unavailable for a comment or has been contacted for a comment but not oor proz she always needs to have the last work and its always a snide comment nothing she days makes sense kyle will be a fat bald no one i ignore kyle i ended it with kyle blah blah but im still coming to the euros 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love the Instagram now on private, only private as she realised Rachel and Paul were following Annie etc.
She will never get on with her life.

Reactions: 27
Putting Kairo who she apparently cares so deeply about through the confusion of seeing his dad on the pitch with all of his children bar him and his
Does anyone think part of the reason Lauryn would never allow Kairo to go off with Annie and Kyle is because she’d be found out to be a fraud?

They’d be spending time with Kairo and would realise he’s not toilet trained, doesn’t have a great vocabulary and won’t make the cut for nobel prize nominees like Lauryn makes out.

I bet they’d notice a big difference instagram v reality. I say that because I have an only child and when my daughter was 4 I remember other 4 year olds that had older siblings were so much more advanced because they lived in a busier household and their siblings really forced them to talk so much more.

It would be very apparent to Annie as she has RRR for comparison.
Absolutely but also just think she just could not stand the thought of him being there without her.
It would drive her mental all day/weekend.
Imagine the grilling that child would get when he got back.
It's about her and always has been.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.