Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then Loppy Lauren could end up as step mon to her kids
---
Love know what her sisters actually think of all this. They cannot think this is the right way to go about it.
They probably take the absolute Michael out if her behind her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I were in Annie’s situation I would stay married to Kyle until the kids were adults - just so they had stability. I would sacrifice my own happiness for my kids. Going off Kyle’s track record (that we know about) I wouldn’t cope knowing he could be introducing multiple women in to the kids lives. I also would worry that Kyle could go off the rails and lose it all, therefore impacting the kids and their future.
I wouldn’t want a hopeless bleep like Lauryn to feel smug and feeling like she’s won by splitting up my family.
I suspect this is probably something Colleen Rooney is doing too.

I think Annie is putting her kids first and this is the best situation for them all right now. I think things would be a lot different if R#4 wasn’t in the equation but I think they’re making the best of an awful difficult situation.

I would also be forcing Kyle to go back to court and give Lauryn the bare minimum in order to stay with him for the sake of the kids. Just me though. J
If I was Annie, I couldn’t have a sexless life even for my kids. Why should she sacrifice her happiness and a sex life for someone who would sleep with anything with a pulse

Reactions: 19
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
It's hard to say. I would certainly have stayed after the first baby, but a second. 😬 For the sake of a newborn I would have wanted him to have the chance of having a daddy in his daily life just like his brothers had so for that reason I might stay but with some iron clad rules.

1. All communication with Lauren to be done through Lawyers. Zero exceptions.
2. No relationship with the children, it's too complicated and I wouldn't want my kids involved in that mess.
3. Therapy for yourself and couples therapy.
4. One phone only he has no such right to privacy I can check on anything I like when I like. No complaints.
5. No more clubbing, lads nights etc. Bad dogs get walks on leashes.
6. If he so much as glances at another woman we are done 100%.
I would possibly also make some rules about his alcohol consumption depending on if I was concerned it was an addiction.

And that would only be if there was still a lot of love between us and I was confident happiness and peace in our home could be reclaimed by us.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If I was Annie, I couldn’t have a sexless life even for my kids. Why should she sacrifice her happiness and a sex life for someone who would sleep with anything with a pulse
I would still duck him -but just imagine I’m with someone else. Put a g1mp mask on him or something 😂
Who knows, maybe they can make it work later down the line. She loves him and her kids. She could walk away a very very rich woman but there is a bond there (not a faux trauma bond Lauryn btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are ALL the hashtags gone?

It’s all going to be documented, she’s wasting her time! I mean Sian must know there’s a dossier on this thread alone!

Hoping her press stories are going to land her in a whole world of trouble!
Sian has a dossier 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If Netflix don't do a series on Annie "Colombo" Kilner serving that witch in court and helping her husband get 50/50 I'm cancelling my contract. She's making baby reindeer look restrained

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t let Lauryn be a stepmother to my kids, it’s too much of a risk for them. I’d have to stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And there it is. She wants their dad to be part of their lives? Bullshit, she wants to replace Annie and their 4 children, that is it, why else wouldn’t you accept the offer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Annie… If I was her I wouldn’t know what the truth is, he is a liar as is she, so between them she would never get a straight answer, you feel he would have to swear on the kids before you believed him and if you are at that point the trust has gone if you can’t believe him for you and he should be open.

Deffo couples counselling, it will be hard but you have to go to those difficult places to find peace resolution to conflict and move forward making them strong again

The snip…. if he already hasn’t when he was out for those 2 weeks earlier…..

I do think some form of legal document has gone out, demanding her social media removes all the # and can’t be linked to Kyle certainly her own son yes but not him, she has probably sought legal advice and found she is in the wrong…. Hence why she has been very quiet and only posting what she can prove such as the Snapchat.. If she is going down the legal route she will have probably also been told he won’t be footing the bill for her legal costs against his own wife… so she will be fully liable to pay her debts..

I do think she will deffo ask for the bills to be paid on the house due to cost of living, she may get 10k for both kids with Kyle paying for schools, nanny etc…
You would be pissed off being the nanny twice the work for the same salary… I mean can you ask for a raise if another kid comes along ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuine question gals….

I would stay with him then make him get the snip. Then make sure I had taken back my control over things then leave him when he thought everything was good and the children were older and after his football career ended.

I would ensure no more half siblings as that would be my main concern to the kids as bad enough having two put there already with LG.

I would also make sure I knew where all the money and assessts were just incase it turned ugly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And there it is. She wants their dad to be part of their lives? Bullshit, she wants to replace Annie and their 4 children, that is it, why else wouldn’t you accept the offer.
Proper called her bluff didn’t they 😂

When it’s not on her terms she looses her tit I believe that is a trait of a narcissist lozza

Annie and Kyle need to go for 50% custody because what will the stories be then???? She wants to be careful what she wishes for imagine spending all weekend with queen Annie and going back to that depressing house.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m getting soooo angry reading these articles! She looks like a proper hooker in that hideous pink outfit. I cannot wait for the legal take down of this evil woman. Annie PLEASE expose her when all is done!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it’s pretty clear , she doesn’t give a shiny shite about the effects on her kids in all this they are just sticks used to beat the Walkers.
The spiteful witch in me would now take her for everything for trying to take me down.
Downgraded house , maintainance & access .
Everything is fair game now and despite trying to keep things private , ENOUGH.
She is only going to understand fire with fire and has got away with too much for too long.
It’s unfortunate the kids are in the middle of this but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Genuine question gals….

First thing would absolutely be him having the snip so there's no more 'mistakes'.

Then I think I'd make him sweat for a long while. I'd be out with my friends having fun, flirting with other men and basically working on getting my confidence back. Getting back to who I was before this tit show took over my life. I'd still be spending time with Kyle, presenting as a family unit at football etc but only time would tell if I could get back to how I felt about him before. And it would be made crystal clear that I was to be involved in any meetings, legal discussions regarding Klarna & Klearpay. One foot wrong and he'd lose his one and only chance ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow I love that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Lauryn was offered a chance for Kyle and the boys to meet the kids but luryn declined insisting she wanted to meet with Kyle and the kids alone

Horrible witch denying her kids a father and siblings !!! It’s all about her she is obsessed
---
Proper called her bluff didn’t they 😂

When it’s not on her terms she looses her tit I believe that is a trait of a narcissist lozza

Annie and Kyle need to go for 50% custody because what will the stories be then???? She wants to be careful what she wishes for imagine spending all weekend with queen Annie and going back to that depressing house.
She needs to be very careful Annie could become stepmum 👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if when it says she wanted to keep the paternity a secret is that because she knew how bad it would make her look or because she could use it for blackmailing.

Part of me thinks it must have been purely blackmail due to how many hints she dropped, Which shows how calculating and unfair on the kids she is.

At this point im not even sure she wants kyle anymore, its like she just wants the notoriety and to be in paper every week as though she has some kind of fame. I dont even believe she thinks shes badly thought of in all of this.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if Kyle was in attendance of KG1 1st 2nd or 3rd birthday ?
He’s in headlines for missing 4th party despite him being at work
I’m so confused
Lauren does he usually go ?

sent from Ifhone

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.