Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there it is. She wants their dad to be part of their lives? Bullshit, she wants to replace Annie and their 4 children, that is it, why else wouldn’t you accept the offer.
Love that the full details of it are coming out now and she's being exposed for what she really is. Wonder how she'll respond to this article 👀👀
---
Does anyone know if Kyle was in attendance of KG1 1st 2nd or 3rd birthday ?
He’s in headlines for missing 4th party despite him being at work
I’m so confused
Lauren does he usually go ?

sent from Ifhone
Maybe a cardboard cutout but definitely not the real thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so confused

sent from Ifhone
This is what I want for I know. Is it just another word game from loz to cast doubt with Annie that he’s usually there?
---
Suppose he won’t be at anymore though as he’ll be celebrating the youngest walkers birthday.

Also find it so odd articles always focus on kairo and never the girl.

Reactions: 23
The sad thing is how do you explain to RRR they got two siblings. I do worry for all the kids when they are grown I really hope lozzas don’t resent Kyle for all the tit she will fill their heads with. If she wasn’t a loud attention seeking witch this could have been dealt with easier behind closed doors. The fact klearpay and new R are so close in age how do you explain that to kids 😢

Reactions: 30
It really is starting to get worrying and I’m unsure what is taking so long unless the walkers don’t want an order against her .
i can’t understand why it’s taking this long to at least have police involved for harassing stalking and slandering the walkers on a daily .

All my friends who have children with an uninvolved father have never acted this way in fact it’s the very opposit they don’t want anything to do with them and don’t speak about them …. Yet lauryn is forcing contact again WTF
Most mums protect their children’s little hearts and don’t want them broken. There are so many ‘love children’ of hole celebrity men who aren’t also subjected to a cruel campaign by their mother for good measure. Why Lauryn doesn’t think she’s a villain in all this and Annie is, is very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lauren really is a raging hole of a person but I do wonder sometimes if she plays right into Kyle’s hands when she behaves the way she does, stops contact etc. Because Kyle doesn’t discuss details, which is admirable, I wonder how much drive he has to have a relationship with the Lauren’s children.

It is a weak argument by Lauren to say he called his two children a mistake - it could easily be a poor choice or words and felt more directed at his experiences with her rather than the children.

Realistically this entire situation is such a horrible mess that is only ever, at best, going to non-active combat.

I still remain baffled what Lauren thinks she stands to achieve with her behaviour. I cannot believe that someone is that invested in public opinion of her and desperate for attention that she continues to engage with press and social media. I keep saying it but focus on your children and use the time, money and resources you have to build a life for yourself that isn’t ponced off the back of Kyle (I’m aware the money funding her life is from Kyle but im
Suggesting she utilises it better than paying paps to picture her looking sad in car parks)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What she doesn’t seem to grasp is that even if Annie has made no contact with K&K her terms, it is still KYLE making the choice to accept them.

Reactions: 25
I’m so confused

sent from Ifhone
I thought this but it does say further down he was also absent from all other birthdays😭 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so confused

sent from Ifhone
the article says he hasn’t been to any but it reads a bit weird, of course the other one hasn’t had a party she’s not had a birthday yet

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Look at puma gate she embarrassed herself to another level. Demanding a box threatening to go euros she wants the validation of having a footballers child that’s why she gave them his name.

Nothing she has ever done is in favour or for her kids. She doesn’t fight for Kairo she disrespected her own son when she went back for round 2 and if Kyle text her right now she would drop her knickers for the sole fact to get one up on Annie.

The hate to Annie in her head is Annie stopped her getting this life style it hasn’t sunk in to her he was Annie’s man to begin with.

If she ever manages to get a man I really hope karma bites her on her sweaty piles and she has to deal with what Annie has. She’s disgusting 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can’t see the comments on the DM even when I log in. Has anyone else had this? Just says ‘be the first the comment’ when I can see 4 people typing at the top 😩

Reactions: 20
I’m so confused

sent from Ifhone
My thoughts too. I’m certain he wasn’t. She is totally utter bonkers!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Those 2 kids are mistakes. He didn’t want a family with her, he wanted a pump and dump. Yes his own fault for not covering up (possibly) TWICE 🙄 So when they ask their mum in the future why they were called mistakes by their sperm donor she can say “because I stalked and shagged a married man, forced 2 pregnancies on him and then relentlessly bullied his innocent wife and wanted children all because I’m a money chasing bleep” Or something like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone think part of the reason Lauryn would never allow Kairo to go off with Annie and Kyle is because she’d be found out to be a fraud?

They’d be spending time with Kairo and would realise he’s not toilet trained, doesn’t have a great vocabulary and won’t make the cut for nobel prize nominees like Lauryn makes out.

I bet they’d notice a big difference instagram v reality. I say that because I have an only child and when my daughter was 4 I remember other 4 year olds that had older siblings were so much more advanced because they lived in a busier household and their siblings really forced them to talk so much more.

It would be very apparent to Annie as she has RRR for comparison.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
IMG_1145.jpeg

That’s my favourite part 🤣🤣 Lauren’s children not our children. When they go to court and the judge asks what has she done to provide for her children she is going to look a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What she doesn’t seem to grasp is that even if Annie has made no contact with K&K her terms, it is still KYLE making the choice to accept them.
Exactly. And the fact is that no matter what mad terms the Walkers agree to, Lauren will keep pushing and pushing because that is just how she is, plus she won’t stop until she has Kyle. Lauren seems to view Annie and the children as the reason why they can’t be together but if he wanted to, he would. It is as simple as that. He is young enough to make it all back and more so nothing really stops them being together other than Kyle simply does not want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those 2 kids are mistakes. He didn’t want a family with her, he wanted a pump and dump. Yes his own fault for not covering up (possibly) TWICE 🙄 So when they ask their mum in the future why they were called mistakes by their sperm donor she can say “because I stalked and shagged a married man, forced 2 pregnancies on him and then relentlessly bullied his innocent wife and wanted children all because I’m a money chasing bleep” Or something like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kyle totally conned. Conned into believing she can’t conceive then conned into believing no2 was impossible. She’s a manipulative horror bag & like they say “you get the face you deserve “ boy how true is that!!!!

Reactions: 30
Kyle totally conned. Conned into believing she can’t conceive then conned into believing no2 was impossible. She’s a manipulative horror bag & like they say “you get the face you deserve “ boy how true is that!!!!
Is this also an offence to say you’re not fertile and go on to have two pregnancies by a dick with money?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.