Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being proud to end a ‘relationship’ with a married man
I am so fukin confused

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Absolutely but also just think she just could not stand the thought of him being there without her.
It would drive her mental all day/weekend.
Imagine the grilling that child would get when he got back.
It's about her and always has been.
Totally agree, then when he could work a phone he’d have to take it and she’d bombard him asking for pictures and every single detail constantly.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely but also just think she just could not stand the thought of him being there without her.
It would drive her mental all day/weekend.
Imagine the grilling that child would get when he got back.
It's about her and always has been.
Oh, she’d have a hidden camera in one of his toys for sure.

Reactions: 21
“The children don’t deserve to be punished

Lauryn MARTHA SLAG BEGman’s favourite word.
The biggest punishment for mistakes #1 & 2 is having that desperate, home wrecking slag as a Mother
She doesn’t care about them
Not one bit
She cares about herself , getting at K&A and trying get a response from them
I don’t even think she wants Queen Annie’s life any more - she just doesn’t want her to have it either !!!
She’s the worst of the worst
I bleeping ate her 😡😡😡

Reactions: 35
Totally agree, then when he could work a phone he’d have to take it and she’d bombard him asking for pictures and every single detail constantly.
What’s Annie wearing today Kairo? How does she have her hair? Don’t ignore me. Message me back.
Have you been hiding in the bathroom scrunching your hair like i showed you????? You haven’t told them sisters name have you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What’s Annie wearing today Kairo? How does she have her hair? Don’t ignore me. Message me back.
Have you been hiding in the bathroom scrunching your hair like i showed you?????
Annie better be nice to you Kairo. Did you remember to answer in Spanish Kairo. Did you play football with your brothers? Did you score? Did you win? What have they gave you to eat? Did you tell them we don’t eat junk food or watch TV Kairo? Can you take a picture of where you’re sleeping Kairo.

He’d then send the sleeping set up where he’d been slotted in and she’d go to the papers saying RRRR have curated bedrooms and Kairo doesn’t. Annie is punishing him blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone seen Katie Ferdinand standing in her pantry. Who has her wanted girl and boy with natural it’ll hair bringing up her step children. Truly I believe this is how laurEn sees her life. The crop tops. All of it. I know she copies the queen but I truly think she wants her life to be like Katie’s.
(even if rip is meant to be adirty dog too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's mad isn't it, she truly thinks SNAP CHAT snippets will make us believe he wanted her. The whole point of snap chat is the convo is deleted straight away. What does that tell you bum grapes lozza? You and your 2 (unwanted) kids are also UNWANTED.

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂😂

Funny how she didn’t deny Annie reaching out trying to get kiaro to meet the three boys
That reads like an immature teenage girl having a fight with her boyfriend... I didn't even think it was possible but that new agent/publicist whatever he is, is honestly making her look to be more deranged than ever and presenting her to be a complete laughing stock.

Reactions: 16
Look at puma gate she embarrassed herself to another level. Demanding a box threatening to go euros she wants the validation of having a footballers child that’s why she gave them his name.

Nothing she has ever done is in favour or for her kids. She doesn’t fight for Kairo she disrespected her own son when she went back for round 2 and if Kyle text her right now she would drop her knickers for the sole fact to get one up on Annie.

The hate to Annie in her head is Annie stopped her getting this life style it hasn’t sunk in to her he was Annie’s man to begin with.

If she ever manages to get a man I really hope karma bites her on her sweaty piles and she has to deal with what Annie has. She’s disgusting 🤢
Yes but it would seem he changed the way the birthdays are… to show he means business go back to the old style of boot with all 4 names on.. LG seems it as a victory that he changed them

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Kyle was in attendance of KG1 1st 2nd or 3rd birthday ?
He’s in headlines for missing 4th party despite him being at work
I’m so confused
Lauren does he usually go ?

sent from Ifhone
Youre a twit and i love itttttt 🤣🤣🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think part of the reason Lauryn would never allow Kairo to go off with Annie and Kyle is because she’d be found out to be a fraud?

They’d be spending time with Kairo and would realise he’s not toilet trained, doesn’t have a great vocabulary and won’t make the cut for nobel prize nominees like Lauryn makes out.

I bet they’d notice a big difference instagram v reality. I say that because I have an only child and when my daughter was 4 I remember other 4 year olds that had older siblings were so much more advanced because they lived in a busier household and their siblings really forced them to talk so much more.

It would be very apparent to Annie as she has RRR for comparison.
Nope it’s because she wants to be present, nothing to do with the kids, she wants to immerse herself in the WAG world complete with pictures…and if she was with KYLE it wouldn’t be too long before the rest of the sisters would be on Instagram hanging out and riding on the coat tails…..

Reckon we should have a vote in the next thread
Will Lauryn attend Chloe’s wedding ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hasn't she slept with like 5 of the England team? Kyle must be bleeping thick if he was the one she managed to snag. I look at Annie and she's a good looking woman, I look at Liaryn and she's a fat, dumpy, short legged ugly fucker with a tit nose job. What's he done here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously is that it??? she’s off another planet!!!!!

Needs gagging for her own sanity!!!! 😂
It doesn't even make sense, can someone please explain to me what this actually means? Only Lauren could use a screenshot that doesn't make sense as proof of a committed loving relationship. I despair at the stupidity of her, dumb bleeping witch.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.