Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why the small independent bookstore was the choice for the pap pose .

Reactions: 21
Lauren Goodman dictionary:

Punished/punishing
Narrative
Obsessed
Guys
Strange

Just a few she overuses, feel free to add 😂
Infertility
Narcissist
Euros
Essssspaaanyol
Kaaaai
Ickle
FakeNews
Abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Grant!
New “terms” in the Goodman-Hall relationship! 🙊

Source says Grant was cheating on Khlo with Olivia from Portsmouth & later a girl called Abigail (location unknown)!
Olivia was paid off by a Crying, Grovelling Grant to have a termination after she fell pregnant! Since then Grant’s only been wheeled out to pose up at Hudson’s Birthday party! (MOTWYW)

Khloe still hasn’t done a statement or addressed the claims about Olivia all she has to say is “it’s got nothing to do with me I was just showing off my lipo” 😂

Grant will not be allowed to leave the house alone!
Khloe has installed a golf simulator, cinema room, a dart board & a bar in her latest project !
“Operation Husband”

Run Grant it’s giving Baby Reindeer Vibes 👶🦌

IMG_3694.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Naaaah! As if she’s deleted all the #hashtags from all her posts!!!

No more #walker #kairowalker #eldestson #narcissisticabuse #flyingmonkeys #3lions

Lads, tit is going down!
#teamrachelmonk #teamannie #teampaullunt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There is something not right in the head with Lauren. She’s an absolute psychopath. She’s determined to split Kyle and Annie up even if it makes her look like the psycho stalker weirdo that she is.

The near daily attacks in the news about Annie and Kyle is scary. She has no shame or morals so she will keep throwing out stories with the hope that Annie will crack and leave Kyle. Every article from her is worded to put doubts in Annie’s mind. She’s so jealous and bitter that Kyle still didn’t choose her that she’s going to do everything she can to hurt Annie because to her, that’s who is stopping her delusional fairytale.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Poor Grant!
New “terms” in the Goodman-Hall relationship! 🙊

Source says Grant was cheating on Khlo with Olivia from Portsmouth & later a girl called Abigail (location unknown)!
Olivia was paid off by a Crying, Grovelling Grant to have a termination after she fell pregnant! Since then Grant’s only been wheeled out to pose up at Hudson’s Birthday party! (MOTWYW)

Khloe still hasn’t done a statement or addressed the claims about Olivia all she has to say is “it’s got nothing to do with me I was just showing off my lipo” 😂

Grant will not be allowed to leave the house alone!
Khloe has installed a golf simulator, cinema room, a dart board & a bar in her latest project !
“Operation Husband”

Run Grant it’s giving Baby Reindeer Vibes 👶🦌

View attachment 2899665
Grunt blink twice if you need saving from Khlojobs grasp’s
---
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
In all honesty I’d be gone, I’d never let my sons grow up to watch their dad repeatedly humiliate me whilst it played out over the media. She’s a better woman then me because I’d of took him for everything and walked

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Genuine question gals….

I’m so stubborn, I’d stay with him and be in the OK mag every week with my 4 wanted kids and my huge mansion, showing off my swimming pool. I also make him get the snip and get my own bit on the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Why did the crazy witch delete the city shirt with “dad” and “always supporting” post if she is so determined to take her kids to the euros to see dad at work 😂 why delete posts on insta that support him at work then? 🤔
I’m calling BuLshit IYKYK

Reactions: 30
Genuine question gals….

Yeah, if I loved him I’d think he’d been a weak prick, BUT cos I loved him, I’d be raging this evil tart had played him and rinsed him so yeah, I’d back him to take her down! J
sent Ihpone

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Genuine question gals….

Id leave, him going back to proz was the ultimate betrayal after the way she’s tormented Annie and his CHILDREN that for me would be unforgivable. I wouldn’t rest just waiting for him to cheat on me again, I’d divorce him take my share of the money and let him crack on. I wouldn’t even worry about him getting with proz if I was Annie because he would only go and cheat on her too if he can’t be loyal to his childhood sweetheart he’s not gonna be loyal to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Genuine question gals….

This situation (from what we know) - my childhood sweetheart, the father to my kids, decent dad, decent bloke but thinks with his d#ck. I’d probably stay, but definitely on my own terms (including shutting that two time purchase up) - and depending how good the D is 😂
Sent from my iJhone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Naaaah! As if she’s deleted all the #hashtags from all her posts!!!

No more #walker #kairowalker #eldestson #narcissisticabuse #flyingmonkeys #3lions

Lads, tit is going down!
#teamrachelmonk #teamannie #teampaullunt
Are ALL the hashtags gone?

It’s all going to be documented, she’s wasting her time! I mean Sian must know there’s a dossier on this thread alone!

Hoping her press stories are going to land her in a whole world of trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
WHAT THE duck IS SHE WEARING does she think she is doing something????? her outfits get progressively worse!! omg i can imagine annie sending this to her friends howling. surely she doesnt think she looks good i refuse to beleive it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t know what I would do, there’s a part of me that would leave his arse, then a part of me that wouldn’t want to let her win.

If I was strong and felt independent enough to go it alone, I think I’d take him to the cleaners, hire thee best lawyers, get her done for harassment or anything my hot shot lawyers could pin on her. & I’d go live my life and ensure she comes nowhere near my children!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder why the small independent bookstore was the choice for the pap pose .
She’s probably conning the old couple behind the counter out of their life savings, telling them she’s famous and married to Kyle Walker and that when she next comes in the paparazzi will be following her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, all deleted up to KG1s incubation except for a pinned post tagged #narcissisticabuse (of her kids 😐)
Theres a few #kairowalker tags 2-3 years ago and
some #ads which she might have to keep active -either because that’s the start of the lawsuit, for contractual reasons, or she hasn’t got round to deleting those yet..
I’ll add them now
#talentedtoddler 🤣🤣🤣 I’m ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.