Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bleeping state of this !!!
Hey. Prozza. Vivian from Pretty Woman called. She wants her boots back !!!
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0702.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What the duck is she wearing 😂. Where does this 8k go?! How does one person have so many cheap and nasty clothes?!
How did she have time to change her hair into a bun if she didn't organise this shoot. Why was she on her phone in the book when it was switched off. Why did she only have 1 phone with her in some pictures but 2 phones in others. Does this girl not possess a handbag? . The boots shouldn't baggy on the legs either, they should fit properly
---
Her agent Simon is making an absolute twit of her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Who goes a book shop in a pair of pretty woman heels??
She’d look 1000 times better if she bought clothes that fit her and weren’t baggy and threw her dunks back on, 8k a month and a scruff be assed

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus bleeping Christ Martha
I didn’t think her outfits could get any worse.
Did someone post Annie in her thigh high black boots the other day saying this is how you wear them? Absolute bleeping clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Still failing miserably I see 🤣🤣
IMG_3738.png

---
Jesus bleeping Christ Martha
I didn’t think her outfits could get any worse.
Did someone post Annie in her thigh high black boots the other day saying this is how you wear them? Absolute bleeping clown
Yeah I did, I’ve reposted the pic again.

Then Lozza has the thigh highs on for this shoot! She’s unhinged!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Annie is on a night out wearing them, not cutting around bookshops 😂😂 suppose that is the equivalent of a night out for Loz since she's hot no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The sunglasses in the shop, the phone not even on, the football book on display I’ve so many questions. Don’t think she bought the book it’s not Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s such a beg 😭 her behaviour is wild. Kyle has a wife and family before she came along never known a side chick so fuckin loud get back to your box room 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actual pmsl at the nick of this tacky trout. She really does think she's famous as hell now. Most famous cum bucket in the UK, bravo loz 👏 2 phones one must be her work phone, punting her fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pink to make big konk wink 🤣 🤣 🤣

Loz be like Kyle defo lusting after my hooker boots look since I'm his favourite hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.