Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s it look like she’s letting off a fart pushing her arse out like that
How does she always look so cheap? Where do her clothes actually come from? Does anybody know?

I just can't understand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really does make me feel so much about myself .
Me too.

I must confess I’ve never had the inclination to go to my local town centre wearing Matalan 2 for £10 black leggings with black over the knee fake suede boots.

She genuinely thinks seeing these pics Kyle will be foaming at the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeh you are right bowbow82. Hope she reads here and gets some style and finallygets a relationship and leves the Walkers alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

When the book shop worker saw her walking in in her street walker clothes
(Hahaha street walker, only walker she’ll ever be)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s not even subtle with the set up pap shots,
football book✔
On the phone ✔
Looking off into the distance ✔

Reactions: 28
I know looks aren't everything but she is ugly has a horrible dress sence and an even major horrible personality with stalking and bulling included.
I cannot understand what Kyle was thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kip of her. She thinks she looks so sophisticated. Girl you look like you’ve been dragged back from 2010. Get a stylist with all the money your kids bring home.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely did.

Kyle Walker missed his son Kairo's 4th birthday party thrown by his ex Lauryn Goodman amid a feud over their second child.
The England footballer was notably absent from the bash - months after reality star Lauryn it was revealed he’s also dad to her ten-month-old daughter.

Erm he wasn’t notably absent as in 4 years he hasn’t attended any 🤣. Notice she also leaked pictures from his birthday, she’s so weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So now she is back to the storyline Annie is the wicked Step mother & Kyle can’t see his kids as it’s part of the “terms”
IMG_3678.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3681.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.