Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched band of gold yesterday. Those girls had nicer outfits and better morals 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing is she's so transparent she's making herself a laughing stock. Doesn't she have anyone in her life that cares enough to tell her to get her tit together?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not to sound awful, but if Kyle had been sleeping with more than just loz behind Annie’s back, then I would like it to come out. Not to hurt Annie but to make Loz realise she is nothing special etc.

Reactions: 36
Not to sound awful, but if Kyle had been sleeping with more than just loz behind Annie’s back, then I would like it to come out. Not to hurt Annie but to make Loz realise she is nothing special etc.
She literally put a post up last year saying he was cheating and Annie was horrible to the girl. The maths is not mathing Lozza when was you starting your new life together?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she wear her sunglasses to hide her droopy eyes? She’s rough isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
F s Just starting dinner Aswell
What she covering the saggy leggings with saggy boots now 🤣🤣 her mouth open makes her look like she is out of breathe. Covering those saggy eyes i see. She always gets it so wrong dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What she covering the saggy leggings with saggy boots now 🤣🤣 her mouth open makes her look like she is out of breathe. Covering those saggy eyes i see. She always gets it so wrong dick head
She’s just one big saggy walking ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone ever walked into a book shop before, picked up a book and then headed to the door of the shop to stand and look at it whilst pretending to be on the phone?

Asking for a Persian princess x
My instant thought too!!

Ah Loz so predictably predictable. Quite sad really 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Droopy eyes - sunglasses
Annie white top - proz white top
Baggy leggings - baggy boots
Just buy a burka proz that will do the trick, mind they’ll have to take it up 12 inches for the 90cm legs 🙄 J
sent ma ipon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she’s holding the book to make sure that it’s in the shot is killing me 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So many questions
Who has 2 phones ?
Who wears them boots ?
Who wears them boots in the day to a book shop ?
Who wears sunglasses in a book shop
Who looks in the mirror and thinks yeah this is the one ?
Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She
Looks tragic .Nice trendy trainers etc. Those boots and the outfit is an actual tragic mess. Someone needs to give her style advice, never mind styling the house, she needs help.

Reactions: 20
She
Looks tragic .Nice trendy trainers etc. Those boots and the outfit is an actual tragic mess. Someone needs to give her style advice, never mind styling the house, she needs help.
The whole outfit is tragic but each piece would go better with something else, apart from those boots which went out 10 years ago. They’re not even suede either, you can tell they’re cheap microfibre ones with a cheap heel and silver zip.

I honestly don’t know how someone can dress that bad. It’s like she is blind to any sort of fashion or classy styles.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.