Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree, I think given his penchant for hookers and gold diggers and the fact he’s thick as tit, Annie would be wise to keep them as a family unit while the boys are young or could you imagine what kind of woman the boys could get as a step mum. It’s so sad for her that her happy life has been turned in to this by Kyle.
Maybe you have a point. I just think it’s sad that she continues to let him impregnate her too after his betrayal and public humiliation of her. He’s an absolutely repugnant individual and the real villain in this absolute tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kairo “adoring” Kyle means nothing. When my lad was 4 he adored Thomas the Tank and the guy who did our roof for 3 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Oh god lauren just bcz its fendi doesnt mean its nice 🙈🙈 she just lacks class
Annies newborn all in white the boys always dressed the same on clothes that fit and them theres the 2 idiot choices dressed like idiot choices🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sara mart or selfridges I wonder????

Howling at the fact it is so discoloured. Usually people put cute new outfits up, not oor lozza. She's a woman!! Acting like she's not fazed by the tit storm her behaviour is causing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
What’s her obsession with bloody Fendi 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly who would spend £600 on one baby dress?!! Like it’s the same material as any other dress, you (Kyle) are purely paying for the word (which screams show off to me) and it’s not even a nice dress!! Another point to prove she has lost the bloody plot!!

Reactions: 30
It makes me cringe when people buy designer just to show they can have it rather than buy something because it’s actually nice

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.