Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww remember when she thanked designer brands at her shower in the paper asif they gifted them to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine she rocks up and isnt allowed into stadium and is removed by secruity and paps get pics 🤣🤣
Headline: Kyle's ex slag, Lauren Goodman 'failed influencer' turned away as she rocks up to the euros for kairo and her yet to be named 2nd love child to 'support' their dad at work, whilst Annie and her children cheer him on pitch side.
Her spokesperson is yet to comment....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lauren Supporters lurking now she’s heard Annie’s had a boy she’s suddenly obsessed with posting girl things
Even the song choice
She is a freak
How can you support this vile creature
Lauren you have a daughter
You’re also doing it alone
I’m sure Annie is so jealous right now of Kinara
She’s shaking in her mansion with her support

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Off topic but just popped into my head when the programme “kin” she wasn’t in the right headspace for and Annie knowing she was his when she saw the name “kinara”…i wonder if this name has some sort of relevance to him 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lauren Supporters lurking now she’s heard Annie’s had a boy she’s suddenly obsessed with posting girl things
Even the song choice
She is a freak
How can you support this vile creature
Lauren you have a daughter
You’re also doing it alone
I’m sure Annie is so jealous right now of Kinara
She’s shaking in her mansion with her support

Cool quags u have a daughter... wheres her dad though? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all lauryn has now or thinks she has. She is pathetic. Annie doesn't care you are getting served what you deserve. Less fendi, more therapy hun

Reactions: 17
Definitely still on a string 😂
2 posts in 24 hours, Easter pink socks and this ghetto outfit after I posted here kid still not seen in pink. Hi Lauryn 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Delete media contacts and just love your miracles it’s not hard love

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kairo “adoring” Kyle means nothing. When my lad was 4 he adored Thomas the Tank and the guy who did our roof for 3 weeks.
My 4 year old been wondering why the landscapers diggers stay overnight at our house but him and his boys don’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If what lauryn said is true about Kyle texting an invite she will give the people what we want and leak the texts to the press. Go on lauryn, prove us tattlers wrong

• Haha
Off topic but just popped into my head when the programme “kin” she wasn’t in the right headspace for and Annie knowing she was his when she saw the name “kinara”…i wonder if this name has some sort of relevance to him 🤔
If that awful name means something to Kyle I will throw myself into the Thames
Bookmark this message, but it has to be confirmed by Kyle’s reps not Catherine Rowland
You heard it here First Ladies
THROW MYSELF INTO THE THAMES

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s refused to buy the girl anything until Kyle gives her extra money for her and that’s why she’s always in boy stuff or girl stuff that looks handed down

• Sick
  • Wow
The sad thing is the children would probably have a relationship with Kyle but she seems to think she has to come as part of the package. How many dads see their kids and never the mother? Happen all the time but she seems to want to be involved with all of it to get her wag status.

Reactions: 27
Definitely still on a string 😂
Jesus I have never seen anything more tacky in my life. I have two girls and a possible third girl on the way and you couldn’t pay me to put that on any of them. It just screams new money look at me but it looks like it’s came straight from Turkey. So many nice beautiful girls brands mayoral, pretty originals, Sarah Louise and she still dresses her like a wee guy that childrensalon council estate section has threw up over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She gets enough bleeping money to dress them kids beautiful. Doesn't have to be grotty hand me down designer. Wee second hand rose - Kyle's much anticipated and cherished 1st daughter 🤣

Reactions: 21
The sad thing is the children would probably have a relationship with Kyle but she seems to think she has to come as part of the package. How many dads see their kids and never the mother? Happen all the time but she seems to want to be involved with all of it to get her wag status.
Shes gonna breastfeed kinara until shes 18 to ensure she can never be away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
x
And how many mothers end up paying way more than half cos the child maintenance doesn’t even cover what you spend on fruit for the month and yet this scrubber thinks she can have all past, present and future bills paid off.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.