Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right lads, help me out.

Did she actually demand a box at City or were we just being twats?

Now he's got a World Cup ball and a shirt. Was the shirt a birthday present but the card got lost in the post?

She'll demand Kyle buy their flights, accommodation and tickets but when he refuses, I genuinely think she'll still go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right lads, help me out.

Did she actually demand a box at City or were we just being twats?

Now he's got a World Cup ball and a shirt. Was the shirt a birthday present but the card got lost in the post?

She'll demand Kyle buy their flights, accommodation and tickets but when he refuses, I genuinely think she'll still go.
Reliable source told @Lucymyers
I thought it was a joke too but after seeing receipts I believe
Correct me if I’m wrong luce

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2888248View attachment 2888249View attachment 2888250View attachment 2888251View attachment 2888252View attachment 2888254View attachment 2888255View attachment 2888256View attachment 2888257View attachment 2888258View attachment 2888260View attachment 2888262View attachment 2888263View attachment 2888264
Alisdair245 AKA Lauryn
This is on ONE DM article, FREAK.
There’s more talking same tit on the other articles from same account. Was going to link but before she deletes them just thought I’d document it here, for legal purposes 🫡
i thought this the last few days, alisdair is 100% Lauryn

Reactions: 18
Lets all be real she has NO intention of going to the euros this is just to get a reaction from
The walkers, she can’t threaten KW direct anymore so this is all she has got imo…but on the other hand she IS deranged so who knows, honestly i struggle to comprehend her delusion it gives me a headache 😂
She won’t go she’ll get annihilated by the wags by them laughing at her plus her + 2

No one is interested Lozza!!!!!!
---
Surely Pep would drop him for the Brighton game for safety reasons. She would be trying to find the hotel if them went down the night before and knocking on every door with the kids in tow to meet daddy and his friends
Howling at this 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
The spring baby girl section in Asda is so much nicer than that grubby piece of tit Fendi outfit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it unreal she lives with her mum, daddy down the street and sisters in neighbourhood and no one has stopped her. If my sister pulled this tit she’d be walking around with 2 black eyes.
Pack of money leeching cunts this family, distance yourselves all you want you’re nothing but scamming tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 42
One day you’re kicking the ball ‘not you as well’ making mami call Sarina Wiegman (IYKYK)

Then when Annie gives birth you’re in a king size duvet being swaddled
Kingsize Kinara
Life comes at your fast ay

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t put it past her to con another footballer into dating her so she had a justifiable reason to be there 😂
I doubt any would touch that!!! She’s the ugliest I’ve ever seen associated with a footballer
---
Imagine she rocks up and isnt allowed into stadium and is removed by secruity and paps get pics 🤣🤣
Ha ha screaming ‘I’ve got Kyle walkers kids you know ‘ security ye I’ve heard that before love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being that pathetic that Kyle not sending a birthday card made you, not the child, cry. I mean sob.

So, in response, you're going to give Kyle what he wants. Which is, checks notes, a singing strawberry and a swaddled 473 month old at the Euros?

Despite Kyle saying, in public, he doesn't want to know you or them.

I sincerely hope no pet store ever sells this woman a rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alisdair from Glasgow... Wonder if she's taken inspo for her choice of locations from any us glasgow girls on here 🤣 Hi loz, was it me?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it unreal she lives with her mum, daddy down the street and sisters in neighbourhood and no one has stopped her. If my sister pulled this tit she’d be walking around with 2 black eyes.
Pack of money leeching cunts this family, distance yourselves all you want you’re nothing but scamming tramps
They probably all laughing at her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus that Fendi outfit couldn’t scream council trash chav any louder. She really is vile.
🧸🐻 - she seriously is unhinged. I’m not sure what she is trying to achieve or prove - I grew up on a council estate & she is the estate Hoe - the only thing she has successfully managed to do is have both her kids by the same dad, but only by being paid. Where’s her self respect she is absolutely unhinged. Where are her friends & family saying ENOUGH -

Reactions: 32
Been to Asda and about to do a tip run and I am still bleeping fuming 😭

she’s such a cheeky witch, is she going to ring Man City next? Demand Kario has to play in the euros?
She is so fucked deluded, no way would she be allowed!

Reactions: 23
I don’t doubt for a second that she won’t turn up at the euros she’s been stalking the walkers for years harassing them at every single turn.

It’s one thing harassing Kyle Walker, it’s another harassing the england captain at the euros. If she wasn’t the most hated women in Britain already - go and sabotage Englands international football because you think your entitled to. Foul prick 🤢

Reactions: 25
"That win was for Kairo."

She has clearly seen players dedicate goals to deceased friends or new babies and decided Kyle must do the same for her and the miracle.

He's a defender. What's he dedicating? A foul? A quick sprint?

"Son, that run symbolises my relationship with you and your mother - I cannot get away fast enough."

Touching, Loz, really beautiful. bleeping dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Wait til peanut finds out Daddy is round the corner in the week .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.