Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets all be real she has NO intention of going to the euros this is just to get a reaction from
The walkers, she can’t threaten KW direct anymore so this is all she has got imo…but on the other hand she IS deranged so who knows, honestly i struggle to comprehend her delusion it gives me a headache 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Kyle needs to sort her out properly before him and Lauren piss of a) the England team and b) Gareth southgate

Reactions: 19
What a Jeremy Kyle-worthy total tit show it all is. At least the court case might be a bit more interesting than the Rooney Vardy bore fest. Personally I’d like to see the wife ditch him. Surely she realises she can do so much better and that it’s highly unlikely KW will ever remain faithful to her. The similarity between her and Colleen Rooney might be that both women allowed themselves to be publicly humiliated multiple times by a footballer that looked like the back end of a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kyle needs to sort her out properly before him and Lauren piss of a) the England team and b) Gareth southgate
It’s only her who will look stupid
Kyle could have her banned he plays for England he’s taking her to court no doubt Annie already had or Kyle has already mentioned harrasing him .

All he has to do is tell them not to allow her in . Also if she did get in it’s her looking the knob everybody knows he wants nothing to do with the mistakes people are really starting to see her unhinged behaviour she is making it worst soon enough she will be locked up

Reactions: 18
So she she’s saying she’s taking the kids to the Euros because kairo wants to see his daddy at works but how does she think he will take seeing his “daddy” on the pitch with his wife and 4 children whilst him and his sister sit and watch like everyone else.
I don’t believe she will be able to go I think even if she tried she would be banned from the stadium. They’re not going to want someone causing a scene which let’s face it she definitely would.
If she went i could see her streaking running around looking for Kyle ha. She is unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been mentioned (woke up to 28 pages of new thread!)

Its like 'Euros' is a trigger word for Goodman. I wonder if the Walkers mentioned the Euros on purpose, knowing how desperately she wants to be a WAG. It was an interesting thing to put in their statement. And it worked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kairo maybe adores Kyle (Prozzas fault) and I don't mean this spiteful but Kyle seems quite the natural with any kids and from what we've seen he's probably the same with Kairo as he is with little boys he doesn't know, at his son's football games who ask for an autograph 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
12 pages and I’m finally caught up.

Love the various tit outfits loz has been pictured in 😭 she does like showing off that bunda and the thick thighs doesn’t she.

K&A need to get this legal route cracking she’s clearly losing her tit and spiralling even more. duck putting up with this forever

Reactions: 16
What a Jeremy Kyle-worthy total tit show it all is. At least the court case might be a bit more interesting than the Rooney Vardy bore fest. Personally I’d like to see the wife ditch him. Surely she realises she can do so much better and that it’s highly unlikely KW will ever remain faithful to her. The similarity between her and Colleen Rooney might be that both women allowed themselves to be publicly humiliated multiple times by a footballer that looked like the back end of a bus.
I disagree, I think given his penchant for hookers and gold diggers and the fact he’s thick as tit, Annie would be wise to keep them as a family unit while the boys are young or could you imagine what kind of woman the boys could get as a step mum. It’s so sad for her that her happy life has been turned in to this by Kyle.

She doesn't even want her kids on that pitch she wants to be on that pitch with Kyle and Annie she is one big odd ball.

Kairo watching a football match at home wouldnt be able spot who his daddy is. So I rekon Lauren has set up some screen with images of Kyle that just flip by all day. Only way he would recognise/remember who his Dad is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine she rocks up and isnt allowed into stadium and is removed by secruity and paps get pics 🤣🤣

Or they only let the kids in and forcibly remove Goodman from stadium grounds. Cos that's what this is about, isn't it? The kids? No need for Goodman to be there. I mean, it's not like this is all about her is it :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well, that was a catch up and a half…

Lozza still as crazy as ever. Kairo would even know Kyle was daddy if it wasn’t shoved down his throat. She 100% has pictures all in his room of the couple of meetings they had

Kyle and his 5 girlfriends. How is this man going? I’m exhausted just thinking about all this shagging he’ll be doing. I hope he is wrapping up

When she said the following, but has ruined Annie’s pregnancy, which after 4 babies is probably her last

Lauren is a despicable human being and the worst mother I have ever seen

IMG_2606.png
IMG_2607.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Well, that was a catch up and a half…

Lozza still as crazy as ever. Kairo would even know Kyle was daddy if it wasn’t shoved down his throat. She 100% has pictures all in his room of the couple of meetings they had

Kyle and his 5 girlfriends. How is this man going? I’m exhausted just thinking about all this shagging he’ll be doing. I hope he is wrapping up

When she said the following, but has ruined Annie’s pregnancy, which after 4 babies is probably her last

Lauren is a despicable human being and the worst mother I have ever seen

View attachment 2888551View attachment 2888552
She’s fuckin insane how the duck did he go back there again I don’t understand 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.