Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
806F29A5-BFD4-4AC8-BCA5-869B3E7FD36A.jpeg

When you wake up to this that’s how you know shits gone down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kairo has just turned 4 so she's talking about 2/3 year old being obsessed with his 'daddy' who he only met over the course of a few months and remembering he was told he was going to the euros, what a lot of tit. It would be different if this was a 10 year old who would definitely remember. She's so full of tit. I think she's just saying it for a reaction aswell ain't no way anyone would humiliate themselves going somewhere they're not wanted even her.

Reactions: 28
“Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros" any member of her family being kairo, what does she get he does not want anything to do with him?! kairo isnt going to look back and say thanks for taking me mum he is going to say you are an absoloute stalking lunatic beg
“Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros" Can we have this as a thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Thing is shes just like any other person...she can go euros if she likes. The fact she has two mistakes made by england and man citeh playa kyle walkers sperm makes no difference 🤣🤣🤣.
She wont be sat with the families an wags
She wont be in the players/wags accomadation
She wont be doing day trips with the other wags and their children
She wont be flyin out with the wags
She and the mistakes wont be on the pitch with kyle an his boys
She will be sat wherever she can afford, however many metres away from kyle tht the order states.
So read that again lozza and let it sink in hun

Reactions: 38
I know someone who is having super hard time with her ex husband, his contact with kids is about to start again after him being a right bleep. She hasn’t told the kids anything yet and won’t until everything is confirmed close to time of visit to avoid likely disappointment and emotional stress on her kids.
Why oh why would Lauryn promise Kaching anything knowing each visit was a secret and blow up coming with Kaching #2 paternity.
My heart just breaks for Giro, he is so innocent and used as a pawn, she has completely ruined the small chance he had at an ongoing relationship with his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely Pep would drop him for the Brighton game for safety reasons. She would be trying to find the hotel if them went down the night before and knocking on every door with the kids in tow to meet daddy and his friends

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Phil fodens mum aswell I'm sure alot of them won't take too kindly to her just for being the kind of woman she is. She looks like she'd leather her 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did i dream it tht someone put hed gone to court to get access to the two mistakes

Reactions: 12
Over the last few blogs Prozza has stated she is getting therapy (doesn’t seem to be working) will be a strong single mum (whilst struggling to cope with Kairo for one bank holiday weekend) do anything to support her children by herself (whilst not working or providing anything for them off her own back) has slagged off Kyle for having his sons with him on the pitch (whilst using her own children for pap walks) moaned about stories in the press that children can read when older (whilst continuing to sell stories to the press) says she will protect her children (then keeps ramming KW and Man City down their throats and now the Euros as well)
I just can’t with her. Even if initially people felt bad for her or believed her, surely the massive walking contradiction that she is, is so blatantly obvious now. She genuinely needs an intervention, either family or that therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just sat down with my white coffee and two sugars ( the type you get at home)
And I just don’t understand how some people hate Annie more than Lauren
There’s quite a few mistress supporters that lurk this thread, NEVER comment but will interrupt a brilliant game talking about Annie.

the clues in the title babes ‘Goodman Sisters
It’s always Pilate princesses or my mate my mate my
Mate that never do well in this thread
Footballers and wags thread
Or Annie and Kyle thread might be more appropriate where like minded people who support your posts can gather
Whilst you say 100000 times a day ‘ I can’t believe she’s back with him’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely Pep would drop him for the Brighton game for safety reasons. She would be trying to find the hotel if them went down the night before and knocking on every door with the kids in tow to meet daddy and his friends
pep wouldn't drop him for that reason.
He has a job to do and he is paid well to do it.
Security is tight on players hotels.
Although security have been paid by players to close a blind eye to girls being allowed in, but those girls names are on the list.

Reactions: 17
Over the last few blogs Prozza has stated she is getting therapy (doesn’t seem to be working) will be a strong single mum (whilst struggling to cope with Kairo for one bank holiday weekend) do anything to support her children by herself (whilst not working or providing anything for them off her own back) has slagged off Kyle for having his sons with him on the pitch (whilst using her own children for pap walks) moaned about stories in the press that children can read when older (whilst continuing to sell stories to the press) says she will protect her children (then keeps ramming KW and Man City down their throats and now the Euros as well)
I just can’t with her. Even if initially people felt bad for her or believed her, surely the massive walking contradiction that she is, is so blatantly obvious now. She genuinely needs an intervention, either family or that therapist.
Do u know what this is bleeping bang on.
Left my relationship due to dv.
Hes not seen or contacted his kids since dec. Good bleeping riddance. His loss. Kids dont miss him or ask for him.
End of ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.