Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is, maybe kairo could’ve been at the euros if she was a normal parent with her sons best interests and accepted the olive branch and allowed him to meet RRR, i think if it had went that way KW would have him there, the reason the little boy has no contact with his dad is ALL HER!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You know your mentally unstable when your baby daddy ignores the child you made for three years meets him twice then ditches him again and publicly calls him a mistake BUT you still have his daddy on his Instagram bio

She is nuts

Reactions: 35
She makes out she’s doing it for Kairo if Kyle turned round and said I’ll take him but not her she would refuse him to go.

she’s a proper nob

Reactions: 28
Why does Kyle need to send a card via solicitors if he’s her landlord and could just post one ?
Omg think everything will be done via solicitor so the daft thick mare cannot interpret anything!!!

Reactions: 14
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to bleeping take the mistakes to Euros!!
Oh my god she is mental wtf !!
Why won’t she stop she is looking more deranged as the days go by

Reactions: 22
The kairo whorships the ground he walks on no the duck he doesnt we have all see the video he wasnt sure of him i dont believe hes seen him that often mibi facetime phone calls but impossoble to built such a bond hes 4 he will forget so let him forget
Shes tryung to make out shes this amazing mum when like sian said its always about her always will be

Reactions: 23
That Simon Boyle is the scum of the earth, purposely causing distress to a woman who has just given birth, he is a poor excuse for a man! J
So a poll!
Rachel Monk vs Simon Boil (my name for him as he needs lancing)
I reckon Rachel will rip him and Loz to shreds and Paul Lunt will do the rest! Let it be soon please, Annie needs peace and her life back. LaurEn you are pure evil! J
Each should set up a pap shot if Kyle and Annie out walking with newborn it would send her spiriting which ultimately makes her look worst

Can’t she everybody thinks she is obsessed and unhinged

Reactions: 17
So during this loving intimate relationship while preg with his 1st daughter she wasnt invited to world cup now theyv are on god awful terms told her she was a shag one night an episode kids are idiot choices lawyers involved shes going to euors

Big Martha Goodman needs a bleeping straight jacket duno wtf Kyles lawyers are doing but its not working

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So during this loving intimate relationship while preg with his 1st daughter she wasnt invited to world cup now theyv are on god awful terms told her she was a shag one night an episode kids are idiot choices lawyers involved shes going to euors

Big Martha Goodman needs a bleeping straight jacket duno wtf Kyles lawyers are doing but its not working
Her turning up at the euros shouting down onto the pitch “you’ve made an enemy of me Kyle!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Big Martha Goodman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she goes to the euros does she know she's going to have to dip into her 8k a month for flights (on ryanair or something as she's not going to be invited on the official England friends and family plane is she 😂) her own hotels which will likely be hella expensive due to increased demand, and tickets for every single England game, which she may not get if she's not quick enough if they make it past group stage.....

She'll be sitting with the peasants and when she keeps telling the kids "there's daddy, cheer for daddy" the people sitting next to her will look at her like an absolute loon thinking if that was your kids dad why aren't you in a VIP box.

She won't be getting her dream of being let onto the pitch after the game either so whats the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The kairo whorships the ground he walks on no the duck he doesnt we have all see the video he wasnt sure of him i dont believe hes seen him that often mibi facetime phone calls but impossoble to built such a bond hes 4 he will forget so let him forget
Shes tryung to make out shes this amazing mum when like sian said its always about her always will be
He only seen him between the Aug when she took him the court meeting and November when Kyle found out she was pregnant and Kyle said instantly demands started unreasonable ones to keep her mouth shut !! So kiaro didn’t see him much infact Kyle also was working away and see his three boys so wouldn’t have seen kiaro much at all

Reactions: 11
IMO I think Lauryn is in the same league as Rebecca Vardy - both DESPERADO Bogan Try Hards.
Agree but vardy keeps quiet coz Queen wag Coleen sorted her out good & proper!!!! Mrs Steptoe aka Vardy learnt her lesson & paid a high price. Take heed Lozza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t put it past her to con another footballer into dating her so she had a justifiable reason to be there 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.