Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren started a petition for absent fathers and went and shagged the absent father, had another baby and is now crying again that he’s an absent father

#CouldntMakeItUp
#Fact

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Is it true Kyle's seeing someone with no kids? Loz is so embarrassing what a joke of a mother. If someone wanted nothing to do with my kids I'd never want contact again she's stalking someone who doesn't want you or the kids. She sounds desperate Eugh pull your dignity off the floor. Annie looks beautiful considering the stress she's been under and post partum. I really hope she recovers from the birth then files for divorce. She deserves happiness..
No that’s just what Alasdair Lauryn from Glasgow Brighton said in the daily mail comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Goodman sisters are going through Daktarin at a rate of knots cos of the communal Valentinos FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauryn was called a gold digga by the Judge FACTS

I’m so sad I missed the game , all the good ones are gone.
Lauryn is still riding Vyle facts or maybe fiction 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn attempted to mislead the public about how involved Kyle was by asking a radiographer to put his name on the scan photo #Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it true Kyle's seeing someone with no kids? Loz is so embarrassing what a joke of a mother. If someone wanted nothing to do with my kids I'd never want contact again she's stalking someone who doesn't want you or the kids. She sounds desperate Eugh pull your dignity off the floor. Annie looks beautiful considering the stress she's been under and post partum. I really hope she recovers from the birth then files for divorce. She deserves happiness..
It was a comment mentioned in the DM from one of Lauren’s burner phones. I doubt Kyle will put a foot wrong now for a while because he’s desperate to keep Annie.

Reactions: 15
That 'Alisdair' character is definitely Lauryn, uses same terminology and everything 'punishing' 'mug' 'innocent kids'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Regarding her mental health , I think Loz has very low self esteem this goes beyond money . She saw him with his kids with Annie and thought he would be a good dad to hers. She's a fantasist who thought Kyle would be with her forever. She got pregnant with the second one in a mistaken belief that it would give him the push to be with her.
Men say things to get a shag it's actions not words. He's shown absolutely no interest in being with her , she generally believes he wants her and wicked Annie is keeping him away. She's not living in reality , even if Annie dumps him for good he will never be with Loz because he sees her as a shag that's all she is to him and the kids are mistakes to him. It's incredibly cruel to the kids to keep banging on about him on social media. She's brought these kids into the world by a man who doesn't want to father them so she shouldn't be pushing contact.

I think Loz needs a harsh reality check her current behaviour means any sane man would run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't get how Liaren can bleat her kids are innocent whilst bringing RRRR into it.

They are innocent, also.

However, her behaviour is having a detrimental impact on them, their mum, and their dad. Liaren's kids have no dad - thanks to her.

Kyle doesn't want you hun. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It was a comment mentioned in the DM from one of Lauren’s burner phones. I doubt Kyle will put a foot wrong now for a while because he’s desperate to keep Annie.
For 5 mins he won't put a foot wrong when he thinks everything is sweet he will go back shagging everything that moves. I hope he's had the snip He's done it loads of times he's a horrible man. Vyle doesn't deserve Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is absolutely embarrassing herself
wild and untrue stories that’s exactly what they are !!
It’s only her going on and on and on about the walkers she needs to grow up move on and start being a better person and a better bleeping mother . Her behaviour is shocking and Annie is being stalked and harassed daily lauryn is utterly obsessed

I can’t wait for the day karma hits and legally she ends up in tit the day that judge agrees to orders against her she is fucked !!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.