Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is INSANE!!!!! She must be absolutely BOILING up with rage that Kyle is back with Annie, they have a newborn and that Annie will be on the pitch at the Euros. Her going to the papers is the only way she can get Kyle’s attention now.

She’s like a volcano that’s about to blow! Don’t think we’ve seen half of what this deranged stalker is capable of.

She’s gone down the route if I can’t have Kyle, NO ONE will. The sooner they get a restraining order or something the better.
Do wonder can something be put into place to stop her writing stories to the papers
and if any say kyle can stop the papers writing stories about him

Reactions: 14
My sons dad is prob standing by the telly right now not coping waiting for this football game to end #Fact
looooooool omfg he’s prob turned the tv off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauren is Isla’s and Hudsons least favourite auntie
Even after the twins and dogs #Facts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kairo was never offered a child modelling contract contrary to Lauryn’s belief #Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if Kyle was a window cleaner, she wouldn’t be turning up with her mistake children to follow him around washing OAP’s windows

Madness you’ll say with so much chest that you’re following someone to their place of work with the kids they regret..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My sons dad is prob standing by the telly right now not coping waiting for this football game to end #Fact
looooooool omfg he’s prob turned the tv off
We turned it over after my team won 🥰 don't want to say too much, obviously we jinxed the reds 🙈

Lozza will never be in a box or even the stadium at any football game #fact

Reactions: 11
Imagine if Kyle was a window cleaner, she wouldn’t be turning up with her mistake children to follow him around washing OAP’s windows

Madness you’ll say with so much chest that you’re following someone to their place of work with the kids they regret..
I think this is really important. When the Euro’s is mentioned it’s hard not to think of it as a major sporting event that belongs to everyone.

For any games in which England play that for all intents and purposes is Kyle’s place of work.

She brings up mental health when it suits her but if roles were reversed, threatening to go to someones work against their wishes isn’t on.

I believe she brought up the euros and they maybe did discuss the World Cup but she wasn’t invited by Kyle. If she goes she’ll need to shell out herself and go as a fan.

Reactions: 22
I don’t believe he ever invited her or any member of her family (Giro) to the Euros, this is a lie on par with the kidney scan lie J

Loz is crapping herself in case Walker 4 is a girl, fact! J

ps. Simon Boil is a tosser - FACT

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.