Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Lauryn old pal Mel Reeves TikTok 🤣 filming a woman saying she told her kid to F off, why they all proper scruffy busy bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For shits and giggles it was a brilliant thread
@Jellybean093
Think that was my thread title lol
I think don’t quote me
But you just WOULDNT go back would you ?
I didn’t get enough reactions to that post 💔😂

I didn’t even realise that was thread 15 of the original threads! We’ve gone through so many 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The silence is bothering me.

Is she just sulking and crying because Kyle has publicly contradicted her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still waiting for the birthday reel… will it materialise before or after the blog 🤔
Annie having the baby and being out and about has floored her 😂. Lauren is in major meltdown mode at the moment so doesn’t have time to edit it because she’s too busy reading through this thread for more info since Kyle hasn’t been in touch. We’re her only source of news. Sucks to you Lauren doesn’t it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The blog has to come this week we are onto the last week can’t keep robbing our Bit Bit Lozza

I reckon Thursday night as city play????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she not had a night out since giro was born . Not one pic like the ones pre peanut and with burner phone .
Doubt it, she doesn’t need to go on the hunt for a footballer anymore since she secured the bag for 18 plus years .

Also, I can imagine she’d get drinks thrown at her from all angles. She’d be lucky not to glassed. Most girls, who aren’t pump and dumps or homewreckers, will support Annie and will have probably experienced being cheated on too so won’t think twice about throwing their drink on her.
---
Wonder what was in kiaros party bags
Kyle face masks so he can see his dad this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For shits and giggles it was a brilliant thread
@Jellybean093
Think that was my thread title lol
I think don’t quote me
But you just WOULDNT go back would you ?
Yeah I remember that thread, was that not the “luxury lifestyle” quote that tipped her over the edge, I mean apparently she never got any money from Kyle and had to sit in the box room eating buttons every night 🤥🤥

How thick are these people who message her, slamming him for NOT contributing financially Oh my god it’s hilarious! Him and Annie own her ass, they pay for every single thing she has!

Oh and the “they stalk you” comments are so far from the truth! Eh it’s the other way about pal, I got blocked from commenting on Annie’s page so 👀 stalky big Martha Goodman was all over Annie’s page not the other way around!

Also how filtered to duck is her pic on those stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t get enough reactions to that post 💔😂

I didn’t even realise that was thread 15 of the original threads! We’ve gone through so many 😂
We never used to on those threads I find
Fukin piss take
We’ve grafted jelly😂
So I can give you at least #72 reasons why Lauren Goodman is a twunt #Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doubt it, she doesn’t need to go on the hunt for a footballer anymore since she secured the bag for 18 plus years .

Also, I can imagine she’d get drinks thrown at her from all angles. She’d be lucky not to glassed. Most girls, who aren’t pump and dumps or homewreckers, will support Annie and will have probably experienced being cheated on too so won’t think twice about throwing their drink on her.
---

Kyle face masks so he can see his dad this year.
Burn 🔥

Cardboard cut out of Kyle in his kit waiting for him in his room also

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The silence is bothering me.

Is she just sulking and crying because Kyle has publicly contradicted her?
Hun we’re giving you nothing but ‘jokes’ tonight
Fuk her
Her silence makes me happy
dislike her
HATE
Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.