Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Annie gets granted a restraining order you don’t get them if you’re innocent how’s she explaining that to the poor kids

she really needs to think before she boils over the kids can read all this when there older

Reactions: 31
Lauren wrote this and then shagged the said person who didn’t do any of the below
#Fact
Who the actual duck does she think she is??

Like seriously she’s nothing but a filthy skank that sleeps with married men! Convicted benefit cheat, fraudster and good time girl (if you pay) and full time nut case!

Reactions: 23
Imagine if Annie gets granted a restraining order you don’t get them if you’re innocent how’s she explaining that to the poor kids

she really needs to think before she boils over the kids can read all this when there older
These things take time trust me but I tell you what lauryn won’t know what’s hit her soon
for now it’s probably not even in court but legal letters flying around but once in court she will tit herself
She is that deluded she thinks her behaviour is normal .

Hope the walkers legal team destroy her completely

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Right I’ve made another burner account on insta, someone let me know if and when she goes public so I can sneak in, cause she’s never accepting me with my no followers and no pic 💕
She doesn’t accept people one by one. This is why she makes her page public, as it lets in all her follower requests #facts

Reactions: 19

Oh but that will be granted to suit a certain narrative by the other side 🤣 NOTFACTS
arseloch
Loser
🐷
J

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loz needs a harsh reality check
How much more of a reality check can she get though? Nothing sinks in! The man literally told the sun that her and her kids were mistakes and he done it via video interview so she couldn’t say his words had been twisted! She’s absolutely deluded

Reactions: 24
I had an ex like Vyle when I was younger thank duck I had no kids with him . It makes you insane tracking their phone , checking in where they are. Worrying about STDs feeling not enough. Eventually you get the stage where you realise you could be the most beautiful woman in the world and they would still do it. They can't do monogamy but want a doting wife at home. My ex is married with kids and still serial cheating . I'm with my Mr vee who's lovely and I don't worry where hes going or who with im so lucky I got out. There's life beyond these wankers that's why I hope Annie does eventually file for divorce.
I'm 10000 percent happier although it was scary.
---
How much more of a reality check can she get though? Nothing sinks in! The man literally told the sun that her and her kids were mistakes and he done it via video interview so she couldn’t say his words had been twisted! She’s absolutely deluded
Hopefully her family will stage an intervention she's obviously utterly obsessed with him and in some delusional fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Despite everything thats happened Loz would still be down for baby no 3 with Konk
#fact #desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If lozza travels to the euros Annie & the 4 🦁🦁🦁🦁 will travel home. Kyle wants them there. NOT lozza and the 2 unclaimed.

Lozza has what Martha has .. #FACT

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A good mother would have never ‘gone again’ after this 😂😂😂😂😂 #Fact
Well that’s one I haven’t seen before! Imagine sharing that 🙈 shameless bleep!

Some of the stuff she has done and shared is unbelievable!! That’s smug picture of her with the choc buttons 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that’s one I haven’t seen before! Imagine sharing that 🙈 shameless bleep!

Some of the stuff she has done and shared is unbelievable!! That’s smug picture of her with the choc buttons 👊🏼
For shits and giggles it was a brilliant thread
@Jellybean093
Think that was my thread title lol
I think don’t quote me
But you just WOULDNT go back would you ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but Kyle didn’t receive backlash from
The fukin boots
Not even 2k people signed her petition
#Fact

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.