Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she would be sharing his birthday reel now… if companies have given freebies they will want their pound of flesh

Reactions: 17
That lauryn is sooooo big Ali fae glesga far too bleeping invested with FACTS

See this us how stupid lauryn is she thinks she's being clever but it's obv it's her

Did giro have a party then? Or did you not give a duck because you had bile to spew online lauryn?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#73 Kairo got a World Cup ball , this year he’s getting F All .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Even if he did say it or text it whatever lauryn thinks she has as evidence. Circumstances have changed he's working on things with Annie leaving his mistakes in the past so now consider yourself uninvited. Anybody in their right mind wouldn't want to go anyway unless you're an obsessed stalker pretending it's for your unaware son.

And even at that he probably never meant it, he would've told her anything to shut her up so loving and intimate a relationship eh. duck off lauryn and work on that self esteem.

Absolute nutcase of a human being

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely Kyle and Annie could get a restraining order to keep her away. She wouldn’t be able to go anywhere near the euros. They’ve enough evidence that she’s an utter loon ball.

Reactions: 21
Lauren is playing a dangerous game trying to stress Kyle and Annie over the Euro's, if Kyle was to come out and say 'Sorry I need to withdraw from the England squad for the sake of my family' The England fans would come for her so hard, she thinks Tattle is bad wait till she reads the rants of grown men furious over loosing one of the worlds best RB from the squad.
It would be so ugly it would make this thread look like a love letter to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Lauren is playing a dangerous game trying to stress Kyle and Annie over the Euro's, if Kyle was to come out and say 'Sorry I need to withdraw from the England squad for the sake of my family' The England fans would come for her so hard, she thinks Tattle is bad wait till she reads the rants of grown men furious over loosing one of the worlds best RB from the squad.
It would be so ugly it would make this thread look like a love letter to her.
Exactly Lozza don’t play with feathers you will get your piles tickled don’t want to piss off any future clients

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has always been obsessed and weird but the fact she has now involved RRR and I think she seriously is about to see just How far kyle is willing to go to protect RRR .

Reactions: 22
Lauren Supporters lurking now she’s heard Annie’s had a boy she’s suddenly obsessed with posting girl things
Even the song choice
She is a freak
How can you support this vile creature
Lauren you have a daughter
You’re also doing it alone
I’m sure Annie is so jealous right now of Kinara
She’s shaking in her mansion with her support
Just need sian to congratulate them both with a photo to ruin lauryn Sunday 😂👏🏻
come on Sian

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Definitely still on a string 😂
she won't be so smug when she finds out that Annie has had a girl. Neither Kyle or Annie have confirmed it's a boy. Until they both make a statement I will believe they have had a girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Lauren is INSANE!!!!! She must be absolutely BOILING up with rage that Kyle is back with Annie, they have a newborn and that Annie will be on the pitch at the Euros. Her going to the papers is the only way she can get Kyle’s attention now.

She’s like a volcano that’s about to blow! Don’t think we’ve seen half of what this deranged stalker is capable of.

She’s gone down the route if I can’t have Kyle, NO ONE will. The sooner they get a restraining order or something the better.

Reactions: 34
2 posts in 24 hours, Easter pink socks and this ghetto outfit after I posted here kid still not seen in pink. Hi Lauryn 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Delete media contacts and just love your miracles it’s not hard love
Look at Lauryn proving me wrong it’s not a cabbage patch doll 😂😂🥱

• Haha
I think Annie knew when she went abroad with Taylor and when Taylor unfollowed Prozza
Coz Taylor knew about Kiaro so what was said on that holiday to make Taylor unfollow proz
MOTWYW
Yeah sounds about right, which month was this again?

Reactions: 12
New game lads it’s called
FACT

Lauren Catherine Goodman single mother of two
#FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.