Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alisdair from Glasgow... Wonder if she's taken inspo for her choice of locations from any us glasgow girls on here 🤣 Hi loz, was it me?
She’s not used one bit of Glasgow slang in any of that. No matter how you speak it always comes out ie small becomes wee etc. its absolutely not someone from Glasgow writing that

Reactions: 40
She’s not used one bit of Glasgow slang in any of that. No matter how you speak it always comes out ie small becomes wee etc. its absolutely not someone from Glasgow writing that
Totally not some felly from Glasgow so investd in this celeb drama, using initials and claiming to work in media😂

there’s a few “Scottish” burner accounts on there, one Alisdair replied to - Roxy - lives in an interesting place 😅😅😅 SCOTS 😂 None of us identify as living in Scots, it’s bleeping Scotland

It’s almost like Lauryn attempted to set up burners as Scottish folks and doesn’t have a bleeping clue how we actually talk or how we identify where we live.
---
Also remind me what the bleeping hell Annie has supposed to have done 🤣

Is it the sin of not divorcing him ?

Because I’m lost 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally not some felly from Glasgow so investd in this celeb drama, using initials and claiming to work in media😂

there’s a few “Scottish” burner accounts on there, one Alisdair replied to - Roxy - lives in an interesting place 😅😅😅 SCOTS 😂 None of us identify as living in Scots, it’s bleeping Scotland

It’s almost like Lauryn attempted to set up burners as Scottish folks and doesn’t have a bleeping clue how we actually talk or how we identify where we live.
---

Because I’m lost 😂😂😂
Huge shout out to Joanna.

Annie's crime is existing and being better looking than Lairen. Pretty much the same as the rest of us, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

---

Because I’m lost 😂😂😂
I hate when people just comment 'FACTS' like that, as if they just proved everything duck OFF!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Annie knew about mistake 2 then i think
I think Annie knew when she went abroad with Taylor and when Taylor unfollowed Prozza
Coz Taylor knew about Kiaro so what was said on that holiday to make Taylor unfollow proz
MOTWYW

Reactions: 24
I live 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre and I only had to read 2 comments yesterday to decipher that Alisdair is in fact a lady and clearly not fae Scotland, never mind Glasgow.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What’s her obsession with bloody Fendi 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly who would spend £600 on one baby dress?!! Like it’s the same material as any other dress, you (Kyle) are purely paying for the word (which screams show off to me) and it’s not even a nice dress!! Another point to prove she has lost the bloody plot!!
Especially when you know that the tiniest bit of baby spag bol will stain.

How do rich people stay rich? By not feeling the need to advertise their wealth by buying expensive non-practical items. The way Annie behaves compared to you is how we all know you’re poor/skinto Lauryn.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Annie knew about mistake 2 then i think
I agree I think Annie knew ( or strongly suspected even if Kyle denied it ) back then
(before she got pregnant with baby number 4 ). she has 💯 been playing the long game to keep her family together. Makes me laugh though how lauren actually thinks she can compete with Annie in anyway shape or form.

Reactions: 19
She really believes she is the victim in all this
That could not be further from the truth
Deluded witch
🎶 Hey. Lauren. You’re the problem it’s YOU 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK just sent out a email with Kyle Walker slams Lauryn in the title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The vinted Fendi story with 5th Harmony “that’s my girl”. Another dig with kinara being Kyle’s 5th kid and a girl……

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So glad someone else has clocked that Alisdair is Lauren! Speaks like her, hates Annie and comments and replies on every article. I was looking through their replies this week and it screams Lauren. She’s not even trying to hide how bleeping mental she is.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.