Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lairen, hun, when most people hear Walker they think crisps.

Deranged bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauren and Lauren only is the reason her son doesn’t have a school
FACT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And all Martha is doing is prooving why Kyle cannot have a relationship with those kids.
---
she won't be so smug when she finds out that Annie has had a girl. Neither Kyle or Annie have confirmed it's a boy. Until they both make a statement I will believe they have had a girl
She will then start with i had the first girl

Reactions: 14
Lauryn Kalani doesn’t have a paid job but she does put in a shift everyday like the rest of us. She has to deconflict 23 different burner accounts on the dailymail and 17 on Instagram at any one point #Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauryn’s pet peeve is not getting to have the last word. She always has to respond #Fact

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
N
Reliable source told @Lucymyers
I thought it was a joke too but after seeing receipts I believe
Correct me if I’m wrong luce
No babe i cant take cred for tht
It was on an article about her unreasonable demands think it was in the mail. Sure she demanded he didnt move to a new house with annie, have another baby with her and one of her crazy demands was a private box at citeh and sure there was sumat else ridic xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Marriage isn’t a moral boundary or issue for Lauryn. As long as they say things are difficult at home she is willing to open her legs to provide some quick comfort #Fact

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Baby number 2 was to end Annie’s married for sure and hurt Annie
It was planned and executed
Fact

Reactions: 35
Kw 2 is called kinara...fact
Lauryn is pally with k and a neighbour fact
Lauryn is a convicted benefit cheat fact
Lauryn is a proven liar...fact
New game lads it’s called
FACT

Lauren Catherine Goodman single mother of two
#FACT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lauren is only seeing a therapist to gain sympathy from a judge #FACT

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.