Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget that Annie suffered a miscarriage not long before Lauryn announced she was pregnant with her first ‘miracle’ baby whose Father was Annie’s long-term partner and Father of her 3 children. Annie has now given birth to a very much wanted rainbow baby and Lauryn is using her social media account to gloat that she has a Daughter, a Daughter that was conceived when Lauryn fucked Annie’s Husband. She is utterly shameless.

Also Kyle is a ‘professional dream seller’ as well as a professional athlete, that’s two more jobs than you have Loz you work-shy cretin. Stop living off your kid’s maintenance, you’re actually embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
If Annie and Kyle want to continue expanding their lovely little family then I guess it’s much easier for Annie to roll over in the night and go for it, unlike Proz who has to go through the faff of organising solicitors meetings etc and charge her bracelet under the moon prior. Who knows, maybe Kyle will one day get his first daughter or maybe he’ll have more boys. Must be nice to be able to have a large family without having to think about finances like us povvos or Proz who has to loan money from her family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No I don’t feel sad for Annie at all absolutely made up for her and the family. I’ve also said in the past I would love a little girl but all babies are a blessing it wouldnt bother me if I only ever had boys. As someone said if she wanted a girl so much she could have done gender selection if she wanted to. Lauryn thinks it’s a competition clearly Annie only wishes for a happy healthy family 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think Proz will go down the "bullying" Giro route again because news of new wanted baby is so close to his birthday?

Has she posted anything for his birthday? Does anyone follow?

Reactions: 23
In regards to her “one of each” tit. Listen.

I always said when I have children, whichever sex is first I want the same for a second.

I have a brother, I love him, BUT always wanted a sister. I was and still am jealous of my friends with their sisters. The bonds they all have. The chats. The things they can do together. Bridesmaids each other wedding. Arranging hen dos/baby showers. Sharing clothes. They have their own best friend.

my husband has a brother and it’s the same. They go to the football together, they play golf together, they play the PlayStation together (at separate houses). They went out drinking with each other and all their friends. They were best men at their weddings. They play jokes on each other.

The list goes on!

yeah it’s lovely for parents to have one of each, but you don’t really do the same with each other like siblings of the same sex do.
My dad has 3 sister and always said when he had kids he wanted to make sure his son had a brother as he hated growing up without one!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean just because she has a girl, did she seriously think Kyle would be like. I need to be with Lauren as she has a daughter and Annie doesn’t!? Like he would just drop Annie based on the genders of the kids!!
he is still fighting for Annie, he publicly apologised etc to Annie. If he wanted to be with Lauren he would have by now. He would have been at the birth for Lauren’s daughter.
But he’s not. Says it all Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 36
it’s like when the world were obsessed that Colleen wanted a girl and didn’t know Wayne had the snip
Fukin pathetic

J

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Your name on here a little unsettling for us
Exit please
Loooool (IYKYK)
We are celebrating here and don’t need your negativity ( just joking)😘
J

Given the topic...It's ironic, I totally get it 😆

Honestly it was a bad choice of username. I was on holiday choosing cakes at the time & if I could change it I would but I can't so... 🤷‍♀️ 🍰🍰🧁🧁🎂🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Given the topic...It's ironic, I totally get it 😆

Honestly it was a bad choice of username. I was on holiday choosing cakes at the time & if I could change it I would but I can't so... 🤷‍♀️ 🍰🍰🧁🧁🎂🎂
It’s your time to shine now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mother and baby doing well so it’s happy news nothing at all sad about it .
Absolutely but I think it’s still sad that she’s openly admitted how much she’d love a little girl and then that woman parades around first baby girl walker! Lauryn knows that hence why she rubs salt in the wound each time 🤢

Reactions: 6
Also feeling a little sad for Annie, she’s said previously how much she’d love a little girl and the fact her husband got Loz the Proz pregnant wit a girl is so unbelievably painful. I hoped for her she’d get her girl this time as it’s probably her last baby but she didn’t 😢 part of me feels really sad for her!
Annie & Kyle have more than enough money for gender selection if they were that bothered. All Annie said was ‘I’d really like a daughter as I’m outnumbered in this house’. She was probably asked what’s it like living with all these boys. She hasn’t said it’s always been her dream to have a daughter or anything like that. And I can’t recall Kyle ever saying anything about wanting a girl. They just wanted to expand their family. They’re overjoyed and like all parents just care about having a healthy baby.

Lozza just jumped on ‘Kyle’s first girl’ because what else does she have to talk about and call them? ‘Kyle’s second unwanted baby’, ‘Kyle’s second entrapment’, ‘Kyle’s second love child’.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think Proz will go down the "bullying" Giro route again because news of new wanted baby is so close to his birthday?

Has she posted anything for his birthday? Does anyone follow?
As far as I remember, she has never posted on his birthday. Never a happy birthday. She’s only ever mentioned the day of his birthday on the comment about the 17th

Hope King Kairo has a wonderful birthday today 🥳

Reactions: 17
That poor kid today will be having the worst birthday because his skitzo ma is so obsessed with Annie 😢 Hope he gets the chance to atleast see his cousins and get some sort of fun today. I feel so sorry for them 2 kids having her as their mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m pretty sure Annie said she’d love a girl when she was talking to Tanya Bardsley on Housewives of Cheshire. This is maybe why stalker Loz is making such a big deal about it.
If Annie really did want one she’d have had gender selection.

No insta updates from Loz yet 🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.