Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why haven’t they gagged her yet 🤐 all that money and they let her run her mouth
I believe you can’t be gagged
it’s down to you if you accept the order .
clearky she isn’t backing down his only option now is to have her down for harassing them

Reactions: 20
My prediction for tomorrow is a birthday post for giro along with a baby girl name announcement to try take the shine off Annie
Who gives a tit she no longer has Kyle's youngest hahahaha Kyle she warned you how dare you lie and mistreat your side slice

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol lauryn isn't buying anything unless it's with kyles money, you skinflint slag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If it’s a boy then that puts Kairo even further down the list. A mini football team. Annie has plenty of time and money to try for a girl in the future if she actually wanted one?! Everyone assumes you need one of each when you don’t. Let alone one of each with no dad. Not really life goals is it! Proud of being a sponger single mother when the nation hates her? Oh dear

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Lozza will be starting a hate campaign at Annie now accusing her of giving birth a couple of days before kerchings birthday on purpose 🤣 “disinheriting my sons birthday”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Lozza will be starting a hate campaign at Annie now accusing her of giving birth a couple of days before kerchings birthday on purpose 🤣 “disinheriting my sons birthday”
Bullying that so it is! Not irrlevant king kairo being pushed further down the pecking order
---
If it’s a boy then that puts Kairo even further down the list. A mini football team. Annie has plenty of time and money to try for a girl in the future if she actually wanted one?! Everyone assumes you need one of each when you don’t. Let alone one of each with no dad. Not really life goals is it! Proud of being a sponger single mother when the nation hates her? Oh dear
Exactly, whereas ain't no man going near lauryns prolapse any time soon

Reactions: 24
Anyways buckle up lads because I think tonight’s gonna be showtime 🍿 🤣 gonna start stretching my thumbs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
😇😇😇😇😇 yay. Hope Annie and baby doing great! Above said by a friend of them both!
Aww beautiful makes sense why that nut job is on one nasty cow

he never went any of her births he still ignores the two unwanted kids and she still continues to obsess

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she’s reposted them breast feeding things again in the hope it will upset Annie. I think she has heard that Annie didn’t breastfeed the others and she uses it as a “look I’m better than you” thing. (Annie may have breast fed I don’t know, I’m just guessing and using Lauren’s track record)
I’ve always thought that. The breastfeeding is way over the top…. It’s clearly a dig. When she met Kyle he told her she was ‘a good Mum’ remember.
She obviously said:
- Kairo was on the boob until he was two
- Kairo is only allowed water and milk Kyle
- Kairo gets no sugar Kyle
- Kairo plays with wooden development toys and has limited TV time Kyle

I can’t stand these people that have one child and then come across as ‘experts’ and then spend their time on social media virtue signalling.

Lauryn no-one gives a flying duck what goes in your kids porridge….. or what book your unwanted is reading. You have followers because your life is a literal car crash and we’re all proud rubberneckers 🫠🫠.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"Kyle couldn't be happier and is so proud of Annie"

"Insiders said Annie, 30, was “doing well” and that the Manchester City ace Kyle, 33, was over-the-moon about becoming a father again."

“They are focusing on the baby now and are looking forward to introducing them to their three boys.

“It is a very special time and they are relishing every second.”

Just going to leave these here for you, Lauren.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Lauryn was very vocal when she was pregnant about how evil it was that she was being "bullied" in such a delicate condition. So when Sian called her out for bullying heavily pregnant Annie, she had no choice but to shut up for a while. I knew as soon as she piped up again that Annie had had the baby, all bets off now. Normal service resumed.

Reactions: 51
Loz, here’s some FYI’s for you!
FYI - he sold you a dream? You sold him a never ending nightmare pretending you couldn’t have kids
FYI- he never wanted or consented to children with you
FYI - he LOVES his wife
FYI-he doesn’t want you, he hates you!
FYI- you need urgent psychiatric help!
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
i can’t wrap my head around how obsessed she is over a man who hates her and her unwanted kids 😳😳
like I really don’t get the obsession. She seems more obsessed With Annie than Kyle WTF !!

She needs help it’s not actually normal !! Imagine being that jealous and bitter over a man’s wife who’s marriage you destroyed !!

Reactions: 41
Me rn downvoting any neggy comments from dm readers (lauryn) about Annie & baby

• Haha
Reactions: 47
"Kyle couldn't be happier and is so proud of Annie"

"Insiders said Annie, 30, was “doing well” and that the Manchester City ace Kyle, 33, was over-the-moon about becoming a father again."

“They are focusing on the baby now and are looking forward to introducing them to their three boys.

“It is a very special time and they are relishing every second.”

Just going to leave these her for you, Lauren.
Yes and compare that to both lauryn births

Birthed alone
no man around
both kids ignored by kyle

when will she get it that she was a shag and nothing more and he can’t stand the kids because they are hers !! He can’t make it any clearer for her but she doesn’t take the hint

• Sad
Reactions: 30
🍿🍿🍿 I’m here for it. She’s been boring as duck for ages now so I’m ready for her to utterly embarrass herself (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.