Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we all saw that and thought “yep Annie’s had her baby” Lauren’s so predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She knew exactly what her and her kids were a dirty secret wouldnt be me and defo never be my kids

Reactions: 35
She clearly has serious mental health problems I’m surprised no one has had a welfare check on when she found out baby R was born 🫠

Reactions: 30
The audacity of this skank 😭😭😭😭

why does no one tell her to just shut the duck up.

you deffo bought the dream Loz you went on your back twice nasty slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How does she have the time? Surely she’s busy getting tit sorted for K birthday like a normal mother!
Hint hint loz

Reactions: 32
Congratulations to Annie and new baby R must have been lovely having ur babys father by ur side the whole time seeing his wanted and planned for child bet baby is absolutley gorgeous and RRR will be buzzing esp Reign thats him a big brother now ❤
Bet annie will have her smoking hot body back in no time in time for Euros no doubt and they can all celebrate together as a family how lovely😊

Mind have ur remote ready lozza to pause tv when kyles on for the family pics for u 2.
Quite sad really... j

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Professional dream seller???
Lauren u were blackmailing him ofc he was saying stuff to keep u sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s been sent it but sold the story so clearly has read it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn’t that daily mail caption thr quote Kyle originally said weeks ago?
Or am I having deja vue

Reactions: 30
Isn’t that daily mail caption thr quote Kyle originally said weeks ago?
Or am I having deja vue
Yes same, I think it’s been added at all of the recent stories Lauryn has sold but apparently she’s only just noticed
---
She knows they will be printing stories soon about Annie’s new baby and she’s desperate to be mentioned in those stories

Reactions: 24
I've always noticed side babies tend to be challenged in the facial department. Like God's trying to send a message out or something. Imagine it turns out Annie's had twins. Kyle's FIRST twins. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The comment shes put on her story has been at the bottom of every printed how has she jst seen it duck off quagmire jaw
So asumming annies had the baby and its a little boy and her previous post was a dig listen lozza hun i wouldnt go bragging about that girl of urs weve all seen her nose and dont get me started on her name 🤣🤣
THISSSSSSSS
His lawyers have repeated this saying since the news broke, she has definitely caught wind that Annie has had the baby and its a boy. Grow up lauryn. Let her carry on being unhinged hopefully sian will put her back in her place 🫡

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.