Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Lauryn u did buy what he was selling use had a long standing loving relationship and secret family šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ go N blow some balloons up for ya kids bday u minty slag

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Scratching my head with this one
He sold her a dream
But she wasnā€™t buying it
But she merrily laid on her backā€¦ twice
What would she have done if she was buying it?
Conclusion: Annie has had her baby ā¤ šŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
They might be saying its a boy... I'm still not convinced kiora is a girl. Babies are blessings what ever the sex.

Reactions: 20
Haha bet sheā€™s fuming their birthday is so close to kerchingā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Annie having her baby has took the shine of messiahs bday god bless her stone cold heart. Imagine having to post about your sperm donor the eve of your miracles birthday. Sheā€™s unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We know youā€™re not happy give it a rest šŸ˜“

when ā€œtheyā€ upload the new blog loooool ok hun
Why does the ā€œ one of each ā€œ come across as a dog to Annie nasty fuxking prick !!! Bet she found out Annie had another boy god I canā€™t stand her ā€¦. The blog is always digs at walkers she has no life sad witch

Reactions: 35
She tries so hard to imply that she has people working for her. People that actually do would say something like ā€˜will update you in my new blogā€™. Not ā€˜theyā€™, sounds so unnatural.
If any solicitor was working on her blog they would advise to not speak about the walkers you know since they are having her done for all kinds !!

What world does she live on

Reactions: 21
She is utterly obsessed itā€™s insane
My god what is her issue he doesnā€™t want you lauryn or your mistakes now Fuxk off !!!

Wee little creepy witch god Iā€™d have slapped her years ago how Annie holds it together I donā€™t know !! As for dream seller she is living the dream and took it and begged for it little woman

Reactions: 27
Whatā€™s the big deal about having a girl anyway. Lauryn got a girl she clearly canā€™t bare
Got a girl who still isn't claimed. Kyle clearly doesn't care about having a girl so why not just wind her beak in? (excuse the pun)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Got a girl who still isn't claimed. Kyle clearly doesn't care about having a girl so why not just wind her beak in? (excuse the pun)
She is unhinged šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imagine a man you slept with publicly calling you an episode and your kids mistakes and you continue to obsess over him and his wife and life !! Iā€™ve never seen anybody like it

She is showing how unhinged bitter jealous and gutted she is he wonā€™t acknowledge her

Reactions: 33
Professional lurker here. But came on to say I think her new story is a typo. I think she meant to write if she wasnā€™t buying what he was selling we wouldnā€™t be here now. As in you sold me a dream and I believed it. Now we have two kids and this mess and everything Iā€™ve said is true about a fake relationship as I was sold the dream

Editing to say this also looks her like more of an idiot because he wouldnā€™t be instructing lawyers if she had the proof of this relationship she so claims. She just needs to shut up and move on. Agree this is all because Annie must have given birth too

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is it always ā€œjust been sent thisā€
Lauryn you havenā€™t been sent tit your whole life revolves around Kyle and Annie donā€™t act like you wouldnā€™t have seen the article unless you were sent it šŸ„±

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Unless Annieā€™s had a girl and she needs to remind the world she had Kyle walkers first daughter. She mentioned the girl first which letā€™s face it she barely even mentions her at all.

Reactions: 30
Why havenā€™t they gagged her yet šŸ¤ all that money and they let her run her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.