Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bitter twisted evil witch she is beyond help !
I hope to god Kyle destroys her takes the house back downgrades it massively !!
I really hope behind the scenes he really is 'punishing' Lauren. He was overly generous the 1st time round I suspect she's going find out what a snails pace really is like and how difficult it is when you have a very expensive legal team playing hardball.
I bet he's asked for those accounts too when she came asking for more money. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone, J

Thanks for all your love and support because the man I wanted and the family I wanted to tear apart just had a baby, J

Crying in front of my pantry children cos a new baby was born close to my giros birthday, J

Even the Tesco oats are upset in their labelled jar 🥲🥲

J
Not the Tesco oats 😭 When will it end?!
J

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope behind the scenes he really is 'punishing' Lauren. He was overly generous the 1st time round I suspect she's going find out what a snails pace really is like and how difficult it is when you have a very expensive legal team playing hardball.
I bet he's asked for those accounts too when she came asking for more money. 😬
I think Annie will want revenge Now and will tell him she wants it made right no more being nice .
I hope his legal team are ripping her to bits and doesn’t keep giving her what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely most people with a brain (okay I know that might not be a lot) will be seeing these stories about Proz alleging that A&K released the new arrival to spite Proz and Giro and thinking what an absolute weirdo, I’m sorry but you would only think about something in that way if 1) it’s how you think/operate or 2) there’s been a repeated pattern. And it defo ain’t 2. Make of that what you will

Reactions: 21
Surely most people with a brain (okay I know that might not be a lot) will be seeing these stories about Proz alleging that A&K released the new arrival to spite Proz and Giro and thinking what an absolute weirdo, I’m sorry but you would only think about something in that way if 1) it’s how you think/operate or 2) there’s been a repeated pattern. And it defo ain’t 2. Make of that what you will
Everybody but her sisters thinks she is a wierdo every comment online says how unhinged she is and how obsessed she is with Annie and these are people that believe they have had a long affair and still think she is insane

I worry for Annie I hope to god she moves soon

Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember full name of Annie’s neighbour? Checked her grid pic and the woman tagged is called Nicole but she’s private (although she has 40k + followers)

Reactions: 5
How does an obsessed fan girl become friends with your neighbour you don't like. Was she hanging about outside their house. I honestly can't cope with her. Shame just seems to escape her when it comes to the walkers she can say and do what she likes but can't handle anything back. Shes a massive bleep with a massive bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where did it come from that this woman was Annie’s neighbour? Tried looking at thread from the date the pic was posted but I think it’s been deleted.

Reactions: 9
Apologies, I did try looking and can find where Lucy says it’s the neighbour but can’t find the hows and why’s. I like the investigative details, it’s the autism in me. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
City are going to penalties I repeat city are going to penalties. Get that fire door open I’m off into hiding goodbye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The DM commenters surely think she’s mental, that’s a start. Cause the first time around there was a lot of sympathy for Lauryn, it’s good to see that change 🥰
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And city are out so Kyle will be rushing home to Annie and his boys sleep well tonight Lauryn

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.