Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it’s a bit sad that Annie has to be out and about already, she’s just given birth, let her chill and snuggle up with her newborn.
Annie doesn’t have the luxury of a nanny
She raises her kids herself J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Chloe probably deleted her story because she has finally figured out that it was Lauren who cancelled her wedding venue 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn't she announce something on Annie's birthday before or was it a magazine article or something?
She needs to get a grip now.
HOW is she now embarrassed?🫣

Reactions: 18
This is what happens when u have kids with another womans man this is what happens when u blackmail a man into being a dad he doesnt want it never has none of it is real
Its kairo whos gna be hurt and fucked up she will be telling him hes git a wee brother shes bleeping insane
Exactly and you end up being a strawberry for your entire childhood and kornetto barely gets to see sunlight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine she slept with someone’s husband and she’s trying to make a pity party constantly, I won’t ever get over this situation. She’s actually insane and it’s crazy to me that her family don’t intervene. If I had a sister she wouldn’t be online. The fact Chlojob is about to get married and doesn’t put her self in the wife’s shoes like she backed Lozza in the beginning how can she say anything when Olivia finally rises and sells her story.

Reactions: 30
Didn't she announce something on Annie's birthday before or was it a magazine article or something?
She needs to get a grip now.
HOW is she now embarrassed?🫣
She stood on Chloe’s stairs and revealed peanut to the world
On Annie’s birthday
One rule for her
She didn’t know who Annie was tho x

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Chloe probably deleted her story because she has finally figured out that it was Lauren who cancelled her wedding venue 🤣🤣
Giro phoned the venue and spoke eh spaniel to them and they didn't understand mumble so thought chloe cancelled in el Portugal

Cross wired

Ehhh j
---
Exactly and you end up being a strawberry for your entire childhood and kornetto barely gets to see sunlight
Aww bless kyle 5 boys and just oneeeee kornetto...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On Annie’s birthday
One rule for her
She fuckin hates when the tables are turned Annie always has the last laugh from FYI to another wanted baby.

duck your begman you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why can't she get leggings that fit her? They are always so baggy around her ankles. She looks a mess
I would guess because she's wide and short. I don't like commenting on people's appearance but she really is delusional.
She has very wide hips, bum and thighs. Because of this she will have to buy bigger size leggings but because she's short she will have extra material round her ankles because bigger sizes are longer in the leg.
If she had any sense of style (🤣) she'd use some of that £8k a month to buy tailored clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
you know what I’ll never ever ever get my head around.

you gave birth to your first child, the dad never wanted to know him or said to the press, yes he’s my son. you campaigned and moaned for years that Kairo was ignored. you were given one chance, YEARS later, to open your stumpy legs, and you did, and kept that child, purely out of spite.

she must be absolutely miserable with it all, if anyone ever treated my son the way she claims Kyle did, he would never be allowed to see me or my child, yet she actually went back there and shagged him, years later - it blows my mind

Reactions: 44
On Annie’s birthday
One rule for her
But lauryn gave birth to the 2nd coming of christ. Miracle baby,

Mary goodman and joseph walker

Birthed through the virgin beads

J

J

J

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Chloe keeps uploading and deleting then uploading a pic of her kid and giro unless my insta is playing up?
---
Oh she uploaded it deleted it then uploaded it with caption…

Reactions: 19
Just for anyone lurking who feels upset that the baby news broke right before kairo's birthday
From my timeline, there was a few things from my full timeline that might not be in the wiki one because it would be so long but here's one that really angered me...

Aug 23rd Tagging Kyle as Daddy on Kairo’s insta, it’s also A+K youngest son’s 6th birthday.

edit: I've just checked it is on there I remember it being one of the thing's I hesitated over. Glad it's there for posterity, anytime she complains just point her to the wiki!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
#71 Congrats to The Walkers family of 4, prozza’s still a sad stalking lonely bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just for anyone lurking who feels upset that the baby news broke right before kairo's birthday
From my timeline, there was a few things from my full timeline that might not be in the wiki one because it would be so long but here's one that really angered me...

Aug 23rd Tagging Kyle as Daddy on Kairo’s insta, it’s also A+K youngest son’s 6th birthday.

edit: I've just checked it is on there I remember it being one of the thing's I hesitated over. Glad it's there for posterity, anytime she complains just point her to the wiki!
She’s a bitter twisted evil witch she is beyond help !
I hope to god Kyle destroys her takes the house back downgrades it massively !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine she slept with someone’s husband and she’s trying to make a pity party constantly, I won’t ever get over this situation. She’s actually insane and it’s crazy to me that her family don’t intervene. If I had a sister she wouldn’t be online. The fact Chlojob is about to get married and doesn’t put her self in the wife’s shoes like she backed Lozza in the beginning how can she say anything when Olivia finally rises and sells her story.
She can’t put herself in Annie’s shoes as no one has or will have a committed relationship with her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.