Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel dead sorry for the boy, his mums going to be so distracted on his birthday, even more than usual
He’s good over here don’t you worry about that
A ugly bitch once said (IYKYK)
He will be at nursery for 8 am
She will say his party is on Saturday so she doesn’t want him out of routine

Reactions: 26
Exactly! My mam would always act like the geordie Peggy Mitchell & say my boys I definitely wasn't meant to be a girl mam!
My dad's cousin (I call her aunty) had 3 Sons & after I told my dad about the baby gender I told her because I knew she would go daft that we were getting a grand daughter & her 1st grand child was a girl.

Reactions: 15
Lauryn doesn’t look very blessed and happy with her kids however Kyle and Annie do. Wander if she ever stops barking at them and actually smiles at them.
Lauren looks like she’s thinking when will you grow into that snout so I can finally show you before the wanted R is born…..

Reactions: 18
This just convinces me further that the lying prostitute doesn’t have endo or PCOS or whatever else she claims to have 🫡

it’s known that you’re much more likely to miscarry and it’s far harder to conceive.. everyone I know with endo, especially the ones who have had a MC was so beyond grateful to just have a healthy baby. When you have no guarantee you’ll even conceive or be able to carry the last thing you care about is the sodding gender.

Annie having had a MC will be over the moon just to have him here and healthy and I can’t believe this tramp has lowered herself into taunting her and actually thinks this is something she has over her

Reactions: 33
We all new lozza would have a meltdown at the baby news but for it to be announced the day before king kairos birthday is just comedy.
The more we point that out on here the bigger the melt down she will have upset loz ? Haaa good !!

Reactions: 17
Could baby’s name be Rory, you know how she’s always posting digs. She shared a messaged about cocomelon with the name Rory in it. Probably trying to ruin their name reveal

Reactions: 14
Annie and Monk are playing a blinder on this fruit loop
The best is yet to come (IYKYK)
She thinks she’s ahead and she’s actually so dumb
Ahh
J

Reactions: 28
Lauren needs to be careful.. Sian will shut her up again
Evil calculated vindictive tramp.. Nothing surprises me with her anymore. Those poor unwanted unloved children.. They have no one at all
Thank god she puts them in full time childcare and hopefully she got that Spanish nanny she was looking for because she is not fit to be raising children

Reactions: 25
I can't wait for RRRR to grow up and knock the fuck out of that sour grape prostitute. Annies boys will protect her forever 🫶

Reactions: 26
WELL THIS IS A RIGHT BOOT UP THE PILES LOZ

fucking hell, one of each? Calm down babes it’s no Pokémon

Reactions: 40
Pmsl ‘I’m having a little private get together for KashCard’s birthday, only close family, siblings etc are invited. Bring your brood’

Reactions: 12
Hermana

Reactions: 15
Sadly just like kyle dabbled in one of each the beautiful queen amazing mummy that is Annie and at the other end of the spectrum you have gristle burger 10 for a quid ugly bint beggy begman, the shittest mammi in all the land.

#oneofeach

Reactions: 22
I agree it’ll annoy her more that it’s a boy. Giro is clearly her favourite and another boy being taken onto the pitch with his 3 brothers and dad is going to kill her.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.