Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Facebook page.. lauryn goodman digits creator has 135 followers. Pics of Kairo with 0 likes
Absolutely embarrassing really.

How does she think so highly of herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Naaa Kyle must’ve obviously told her in their 10 year friendship his lifelong plan was to emigrate to Spain. There’s no way she’s running with this Spanish speaking child ideology for nowt!

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell guys just caught up on the madness from yesterday, great sleuthing! I hope THE Walkers can have something done about this because seriously it’s quite scary and god knows what else she is up to.

‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
Moving in Feb 23 but can’t look after Giro on her own, needs a live in help 🤦‍♀️ No doubt to be paid for by Kyle. Bet she won’t be informing her single mami brigade about this one 🤣 (no issue with single mums - just ones like Lauryn)

How does she know he speaks Spanish when she has no idea what he’s saying 🤣🤣 the boy barely speaks English clearly and fluently 🤣

Reactions: 20
Moving in Feb 23 but can’t look after Giro on her own, needs a live in help 🤦‍♀️ No doubt to be paid for by Kyle. Bet she won’t be informing her single mami brigade about this one 🤣 (no issue with single mums - just ones like Lauryn)
Yeah but not a seperate payment it’s off what she gets monthly

• Heart
Yeah but not a seperate payment it’s off what she gets monthly
You think she will be back at court with the begging bowl out now the money isn’t going to Carron me julie as childminder?

That money won’t be long in reducing, between household bills, childcare and all the shite she pumps into her mush!!

Reactions: 9
You think she will be back at court with the begging bowl out now the money isn’t going to Carron me julie as childminder?

That money won’t be long in reducing, between household bills, childcare and all the shite she pumps into her mush!!
Maybe that’s why she needs someone in Feb because they have another court case, and she thinks she’s going to get more out of him. I hope this is all being passed onto the walkers so they can pass onto their solicitors and Cerchings maintenance money gets heavily reduced

Reactions: 16
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
This is the funniest thing I have seen in my life. I’m dead 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right so I didn’t follow this thread or her during pregnancy and just at birth so was having a look through some of the comments from back then … and my heads blown 🤯 I know it has been said on here how she tried to play it as though she had a little girl….

These comments show how much of a bitter, twisted vindictive cow she is! Someone said “she’s absolutely gorgeous” and both her and Chloe liked it. She went as far as to correct someone who said “son” with *baby. All her ‘friends’ inc Mel and Lauren Goodger were using pink hearts.

Chloe made a point of liking every comment which had girl in. The way they behaved is actually bleeping disgusting, trying to torment Annie. Chloe was her biggest cheerleader. How spiteful the pair of them. Well Chloe karma is a wonderful thing, let’s see how funny u would find it if Grunt was shagging about behind your back!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Right so I didn’t follow this thread or her during pregnancy and just at birth so was having a look through some of the comments from back then … and my heads blown 🤯 I know it has been said on here how she tried to play it as though she had a little girl….

These comments show how much of a bitter, twisted vindictive cow she is! Someone said “she’s absolutely gorgeous” and both her and Chloe liked it. She went as far as to correct someone who said “son” with *baby. All her ‘friends’ inc Mel and Lauren Goodger were using pink hearts.

Chloe made a point of liking every comment which had girl in. The way they behaved is actually bleeping disgusting, trying to torment Annie. Chloe was her biggest cheerleader. How spiteful the pair of them. Well Chloe karma is a wonderful thing, let’s see how funny u would find it if Grunt was shagging about behind your back!
They are all absolutely bonkers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhhh I’ve never noticed that before what the actual duck!! Kidding on he was a girl this kid is gna be so fucked, my name is kairo no it’s Kai, im a boy no ur a girl, im white no ur mixed race, my hair is straight no it’s curly, I speak English no ur Spanish, I like cars no u like football, I want to walk no u better run as fast as ur wee toddler legs can go 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ohhhh I’ve never noticed that before what the actual duck!! Kidding on he was a girl this kid is gna be so fucked, my name is kairo no it’s Kai, im a boy no ur a girl, im white no ur mixed race, my hair is straight no it’s curly, I speak English no ur Spanish, I like cars no u like football, I want to walk no u better run as fast as ur wee toddler legs can go 🙈
Her page literally is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 I’m mortified for her and her scumbag family! They’re all vile humans!

You’re spot on, that little boy is going to be so so confused growing up, and it’s all on HER!!

• Haha
This makes me so incredibly sad

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.