Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else address their child 24/7 by their full government name?

I can actually imagine this fruit loop shouting ‘Kairo walker’ when she picks him up from nursery I bet when he’s asked his name he says Kairo walker too

Reactions: 36
Id say no, but, it is what it is

ps, Lozza is a cunt

Reactions: 12
does anyone else address their child 24/7 by their full government name?

I can actually imagine this fruit loop shouting ‘Kairo walker’ when she picks him up from nursery I bet when he’s asked his name he says Kairo walker too
Oh you just know she absolutely does this! She’s one step away from a tattoo on her forehead saying “I shagged Kyle WALKER” Tapped in the head!

Reactions: 24
Oh that’s some tea
Annie always supporting
Lauryn Will never set foot on the city pitch

Reactions: 40
lauren meltdown pending …

Reactions: 28
everything is ‘it will come out later’ BORING

Reactions: 10
loves talking shit on her burners as if she’s liked. We all know the truth you are a whore
---

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.